Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dsteve

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2011
Making their ways to the west coast now :)

IMG_5135.jpeg

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
UPS Follow My Delivery is no longer available. Well, that sucks.

Can't pick it up at the hub with a major hassle, no Follow My Delivery. Guess I'll pick the next one up in-store.
Follow My Delivery will probably be an option tomorrow morning. A lot of times, it doesn't show up for me until it's out for delivery.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize they removed the feature entirely.

Double edit: Or did they? I'm seeing conflicting things online.

Reactions: Gathomblipoob

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Congrats! How did you get the tracking number for that? I'm in New England too, but it still says "preparing to ship" on Apple.com. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
I called UPS and gave them my order# w/o the last 2 digits and they gave me the #. The rep I had was really nice. You need to call the international shipping #.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
I have no idea what route UPS is taking this year but for some reason it's in Commerce City CO. It's always went from Louisville to San Antonio or Dallas then to El Paso. Thought I had the right flight to San Antonio but I guess it was wrong. I can't even find the "airport" for Commerce City (seems Denver) to gauge where it's going next.

Watch and 15PM are both on the same plane.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I dont understand what you just said. I updated my 14 to 17.01. I was going to switch on my new phone and get it going as new. I like to see how the screens look NEW. I was going to back up my 14 to my mac and then do a factory reset on my 15 and restore from the 14 backup. (I will only be doing this on Sunday as Im away this weekend) Is this not a good thing?
That should be fine. The only problem is if your backup is newer than your iPhone. I need to check, might have said that wrong in my post.// I said it backwards in the post but I have updated it. What won’t work is if you have a backup of the .01 version and tried to use it with the 17.0 versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clingpeach

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Well i did get the ready for pick up email for the apple cloth i just ordered so it’s definitely not broken. I may just show this tomorrow at my check in time for my iphone instead of ordering the watch ultra 2.

Still didn’t get the ready for pick up for my iphone 15 pm yet

Reactions: applestuffandthings

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Took off on the earlier flight and landed outside of Chicago. Delayed arrival scan hasn’t happened yet. Final local distribution scan probably won’t be until later tonight. My time once again says 7PM. Was going to have my husband wait while I ran out for a while, but he has to go into the office. I have another unrelated package delivering in the morning so we’ll see.

View attachment 2273648
I got the same departure timestamp. We are definitely in the same truck on the road to Hodgkins, IL! Expect an arrival scan around 8-9pm our time. Almost here!

• Love
Reactions: naturalstar
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.