Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I am very behind this evening on the thread but I got an email from Apple at 4:28pm central about my trade in for my iPhone 14 Pro max "You're trade in has been initiated". I am trading it in tomorrow when I pick up my iPhone 15 Pro. Things are happening! :)

Reactions: Brad7

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
They say wiping it with a cloth will restore the finish, but you need to be wearing gloves to keep from smudging it up immediately. 😂

Don’t upgrade your current iPhone to the new.01 version. Do a backup tonight. And then do the setup on the new iPhone tomorrow. After that update the new iPhone. I have been told that it is going to be.02. Don’t forget that you need WiFi to do any of that.
I did this in the Apple Store for the 13 PM: it took forever to update the 13PM to the latest OS.

You might be on this one. Maybe catching a red-eye flight? Keep me posted on how this enfolds, please. Very strange! Good luck and safe travels.

1695337279715.png

Link: https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS1286/history/20230922/0823Z/KSDF/KCLT

You do know about the viewing lot next to runway 26L, on Sunset Road, yes?

BL.
Yeah LOL! That's what my go-to spot for late-night drives is. I go there all the time just to chill and watch planes land and take off. I've been doing it for years. My favorite spot to be in Las Vegas. Watching the International planes departing late at night is so much fun and a unique experience. It's mesmerizing!

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Ugh this still makes my stomach turn no matter how any times I watch it.
Same here! The customer says, “all good!” No, no, it’s not all good. The iPhone 6 was so eagerly anticipated. I would have dropped to the ground and buried my face in my hands…maybe make someone on the news crew feel bad enough to buy me a replacement. 😂

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
After I answered the question about how to setup your new iphone tomorrow I remembered something that Apple did once. They included the.01 software on the p from the factory. That will screw up your backup. A backup can not go on a iPhone that has a newer version of iOS than the backup. So if they do this to us again, what you do is take your old iPhone and do a q backup. Then you can upgrade just like normal.
Question. What's a Q backup? For those of us who are lingo deprived...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.