Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

iPhonemaster5S

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2011
Colorado
1695342531842.png

Well that's a new one. It's supposed to be making it's way to Colorado and yet it's arrived in Montana? Gotta love UPS...

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Just called Apple Support -- wasn't too long of a wait (about 20 mins). But they had placed a charge on my card for both the Case and the iPhone itself. The Case ($50) sat in pending status for a few days but went through yesterday (the same day it was available for pick it up). However, the iPhone ($1500) sat in pending for a few days then the transaction VANISHED. So there's no transaction on my card for the iPhone??

Like I said, I called Apple Support -- was transferred to pre-sales, and they assured me that everything still looks good on their end and to come in tomorrow at my time slot. I told them there's no charge on the card though? He repeated that everything looks ok on their end... I don't have a good feeling about this. Any chance I get there and there's no phone because the charge didn't go through for whatever reason??
if it makes you feel any better..I have an ultra watch arriving tomorrow....my pending charge has disappeared. Im sure they will reinstate it

• Sad
Reactions: Spheres

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Oh nice! I bought a one similar. Just came today. Since we didn’t get a Deep Red, this is my substitute for later. Beautiful burgundy. And the leather is very nice!

View attachment 2273745

Sorry photographers, my room lighting is a little warm. I’ll do a collage of my cases later in better lighting.
I also ordered a burgundy case. I wish there was one with...

Attachments

• rmrcl.jpeg
    rmrcl.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 31

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
Wholly Heck!

I was told that my iPhone had to get to ONT before they could send it to me in SEA because it was packed in a palette with other ONT iPhones. That made sense to me.

With this in mind, I expected the iPhone to show up on Wednesday, the day I left and headed to GA. The plan was to then have a friend ship it to me.

It just landed in Seattle. Never went to ONT. That's impressive and has made the logistics of everything so much easier.

I wish I knew who to thank at Apple and UPS. They certainly made this an easier situation for me.

The next time iPhone delivery day is when I am out of town, I will try my best next time to actually select the store delivery option vs. just selecting the store and clicking order.

Lesson learned 😀 I am quite the appreciative person right now.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 5.28.04 PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.