Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

JFazYankees

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
Just called Apple Support -- wasn't too long of a wait (about 20 mins). But they had placed a charge on my card for both the Case and the iPhone itself. The Case ($50) sat in pending status for a few days but went through yesterday (the same day it was available for pick it up). However, the iPhone ($1500) sat in pending for a few days then the transaction VANISHED. So there's no transaction on my card for the iPhone??

Like I said, I called Apple Support -- was transferred to pre-sales, and they assured me that everything still looks good on their end and to come in tomorrow at my time slot. I told them there's no charge on the card though? He repeated that everything looks ok on their end... I don't have a good feeling about this. Any chance I get there and there's no phone because the charge didn't go through for whatever reason??
This is 100% normal behavior, happens to me every year with pre-orders for in store pickup. The final charge will post after you pick your order up, don't worry!

Panku

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Just called Apple Support -- wasn't too long of a wait (about 20 mins). But they had placed a charge on my card for both the Case and the iPhone itself. The Case ($50) sat in pending status for a few days but went through yesterday (the same day it was available for pick it up). However, the iPhone ($1500) sat in pending for a few days then the transaction VANISHED. So there's no transaction on my card for the iPhone??

Like I said, I called Apple Support -- was transferred to pre-sales, and they assured me that everything still looks good on their end and to come in tomorrow at my time slot. I told them there's no charge on the card though? He repeated that everything looks ok on their end... I don't have a good feeling about this. Any chance I get there and there's no phone because the charge didn't go through for whatever reason??
It would appear back. The order placement authorized apple to charge and they can charge anytime

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Whooo my phone just hit Oakland, Ca!

Also this UPS my choice premium was a freaking waste of $19.99. I’m getting a refund

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
Okay everyone we down to the nitty gritty only a couple more hours till most of us get our shiny new phone

Attachments

• IMG_3785.jpeg
    IMG_3785.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: 5105973

zach-coleman

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2022
I have an appointment for 1:45pm and I'm still trying to decide if I should try and show up tomorrow as soon as I wake up. It seems like my odds of getting the phone early are like 40-60 if I try that...

• Angry
Reactions: austinmm6

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
" data-source="post: 32527218" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
One of my good friend lives in Spokane, WA.

Cross your fingers and hopefully you are on this flight. It leaves in 15 minutes. Let us know if you get a departure scan within 30 minutes from right now.

View attachment 2273084

View attachment 2273080

Red eye flight:

I’m in Eastern Washington, too. Yakima to be exact. I have a departure scan from Louisville at 4:23 PM. If it’s anything like years past and most incoming packages from UPS, Spokane is the hub for eastern Washington and they’ll get dispersed from there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.