Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I'm starting to lose track of everything I ordered

SguNk9A.jpg
Yeah...we're gonna need a list now. Cough it up - models, colors, all of it.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Hi neighbor! What did I miss? I looked at UPS and my Colorado bound phones arrived in Billings, Montana? And departed Billings? You didn’t happen to go to Billings?
We all went the long way, through Billings, well almost all of us. Scroll back if you want to see my borderline hysteria and @JFK1979 and @WaitingForGuacamole stellar problem solving

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ will you be getting an iPhone 16 a year from now? 😍
Yes! 100%. With my eyes closed.

I’ve been upgrading every single year since 2008 back to back. Never missed a year. iPhone remains priceless in my eyes. It has changed my life around and I really mean that.

Currently, I’m working on convincing Apple to release a Red iPhone. It’s a long work in progress. Hopefully, iPhone 16 Ultra comes in Red.

Please come back next year and order the new iPhone with us in here. We’re all a happy family here and this is a tradition for many of us.

Chinoo

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011
UPS has been crazy this year, my package left Anchorage, then went to ZhengZhou, then Incheon, and two days later import scanned Louisville, still waiting for the scan in Miami.

I finally was able to have apple place a hold at my local UPS CC, but no confirmation yet

Attachments

• UPS.jpg
    UPS.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.