Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
IMG_3317.jpeg

SEA
Weird, mine went to SEA!

IMG_3317.jpeg

Reactions: FlightLevel310

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Yes! 100%. With my eyes closed.

I’ve been upgrading every single year since 2008 back to back. Never missed a year. iPhone remains priceless in my eyes. It has changed my life around and I really mean that.

Currently, I’m working on convincing Apple to release a Red iPhone. It’s a long work in progress. Hopefully, iPhone 16 Ultra comes in Red.

Please come back next year and order the new iPhone with us in here. We’re all a happy family here and this is a tradition for many of us.
I promise to have my UPS account working by then.

giphy.gif

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I got my USB C EarPods in today, but the USB C to 3.5mm adapter is still on the way. I realized I might be able to use the USB C EarPods with my Nintendo Switch, but not if it’s docked to my monitor. So the 3.5mm EarPods are still needed 🫠

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Yes! 100%. With my eyes closed.

I’ve been upgrading every single year since 2008 back to back. Never missed a year. iPhone remains priceless in my eyes. It has changed my life around and I really mean that.

Currently, I’m working on convincing Apple to release a Red iPhone. It’s a long work in progress. Hopefully, iPhone 16 Ultra comes in Red.

Please come back next year and order the new iPhone with us in here. We’re all a happy family here and this is a tradition for many of us.
I will absolutely be back! This has been a lot of fun. I too hope they come out with a RED. I am surprised they did not this year. Perhaps they might med-year???

LiemTa

Suspended
Jun 2, 2014
I wish I could but money is tight right now. Maybe a few months or even a tax session (if I get a refund). Like I'm not getting what new features just the USB-C? No other major adjustments/new features etc?
Sorry to hear that. Since you said, money is tight right now, I’m assuming that means it’s a temporary case. I’m curious what you are doing in the meantime to get ahead financially?

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Almost here, just 45 miles away should arrive in plenty of time from Decatur for delivery tomorrow. It was by truck for sure normal route just did not show any stops along the way like sometimes happens maybe being earlier than usual got me on a more direct truck to Decatur

IMG_8202.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.