Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Chinoo

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011

Attachments

• UPS.jpg
    UPS.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 42

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Yes! 100%. With my eyes closed.

I’ve been upgrading every single year since 2008 back to back. Never missed a year. iPhone remains priceless in my eyes. It has changed my life around and I really mean that.

Currently, I’m working on convincing Apple to release a Red iPhone. It’s a long work in progress. Hopefully, iPhone 16 Ultra comes in Red.

Please come back next year and order the new iPhone with us in here. We’re all a happy family here and this is a tradition for many of us.
iPhone 16 Ultra!!!!

Can’t wait for that bigger screen

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Can I plug the 2 iphones in together to set up new phone faster?
Technically if you have two iPhone 15 pros or pro max phones you actually could. But I don’t think anyone is going to try at least for a year. When the 16 comes out I won’t be surprised if people try. The one thing that is going to help is for people who backup to their Mac. They can connect with thunderbolt.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Haha, right?!

In all seriousness it's just because I'm having it delivered to my home and I'm away at school right now. That's why I can't physically get a hold of it until Oct. 6th when I go home for a few days...
Oh gotcha-my brain is a bit wonky right now. Are you going to be able to swing it to get it earlier than you thought?

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Yes! 100%. With my eyes closed.

I’ve been upgrading every single year since 2008 back to back. Never missed a year. iPhone remains priceless in my eyes. It has changed my life around and I really mean that.

Currently, I’m working on convincing Apple to release a Red iPhone. It’s a long work in progress. Hopefully, iPhone 16 Ultra comes in Red.

Please come back next year and order the new iPhone with us in here. We’re all a happy family here and this is a tradition for many of us.
What do you do with your old phones?

Reactions: Brad7

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Mine is about 100 mi away in Mather, CA. App says my trade-in kit is on the way and when I click on that it brings me to my phone so I'm assuming both are traveling together.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.