Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Mine is still stuck in Indianapolis. Did you go there from Louisville before Hodgkins? Wondering why I’ve been sitting there the last three hours
Mine went from Louisville directly to Hodgkins. Perhaps you’re closer to the Indianapolis hub than Hodgkins?

That is so awesome! You could practically see your phone! 😀😀
Enjoy, my dear friend!
I did. I witness the moment. It was awesome. I also saw some cops hanging out and patrolling the area. I thought they were going to come and say something but they didn’t. That’s why I love Vegas.

I promise to have my UPS account working by then.

giphy.gif

I hope so too. I don’t know how you can go to sleep just fine not having a UPS tracking number. That alone would drive me crazy. Hopefully you get everything settled from UPS. Matter of fact! You should call them tomorrow with your brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max.

I will absolutely be back! This has been a lot of fun. I too hope they come out with a RED. I am surprised they did not this year. Perhaps they might med-year???
They might but I doubt it. Apple didn’t release a mid season iPhone this year. So it’s hard to say! But 2024 is a big year for the iPhone. 6’9 screen will be insane. 🔥

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
got delivery notification for tomorrow for my USB C airpods from best buy, Hopefully they will come together
Alas, nothing for me from Best Buy yet. I have a pickup order and it still says "preordered — we'll let you know when it's ready." Good thing I'm not in a hurry for them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.