Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Mine has a departure scan at my local UPS and it says on its way for delivery. I know it’s going to come tomorrow, but does it happen because maybe they loaded the trucks up and scanned the items in advance for tomorrow????

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I’m not sure. I know that I’ve seen packages go thru Decatur and Earth City though so either way wouldn’t surprise me. I did wonder if that’s why my path is different than yours though. I hope that yours moves soon!
Thanks - we shall see - I do know that it is a shortish trip (likely drive) from Louisville so I shouldn't worry and I am not really worried - I do wish it would just get there - it seems to have sat in Louisville for a day + so why couldn't it sit closer to here - I don't know. It says it will be here tomorrow so it will be - but everyone else is moving and saying their goodbyes - so I just want to see it depart. But I hope yours has settled before it gets to you tomorrow - congrats!

camelwalker

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2010
Roswell
Welcome home to Florida beautiful pro Max Nati ti! And your processing too!
IMG_0395.png

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Further movement around NYC. Maspeth is one of the city’s major distribution hubs. From here, it’ll head to my local UPS location for tomorrow’s delivery.

As always, hanging out with everyone here has been a blast and I can’t wait to do it all again next year. I’ll roam around the forum on other threads, most likely ones related to cases! Thanks to @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for your sometimes-bordering-on-absurd level of dedication (I mean that in the nicest way possible!) to our Apple addiction. I’ll be surprised if Tim Cook doesn’t personally offer you a position in their marketing department!

IMG_4609.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs and mizzourah

Foss

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2008
Nope, I am wondering now if they may not even switch to ready for pickup... Maybe the stores have accounted for everyone who have a pickup window and will just have enough devices based on orders to accommodate. Basically i'm saying is if you have a pickup window, an order number, and an invoice, you're going to get a phone at your pickup window.
I got the notification mine was ready for tomorrow’s window around 6 PM today.

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
For those who upgraded to iOS 17, how is it?
I like it. Having actually interactive widgets is nice. And I like the standby mode. I think the new notifications alert sound is too quiet and I wish I could change it. But I haven't found anything else to quibble about.

Reactions: rixa001
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.