Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Panku

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Anyone used apple silicone case before? Clay look like a good match for natural titanium color

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA

noshooz

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
Central Maryland
Yup - heading to Maryland, no movement since the import scan this morning.

Yup - heading to Maryland, no movement since the import scan this morning.
Maryland here also. I got a departure scan from Louisville at 4:21 pm. I presume mine is on a truck since there are no UPS flights to BWI around that time. According to Google Maps it's only nine to ten hours by vehicle from Louisville to my UPS Customer Center in Laurel, MD. So it could easily make it to be "Out for Delivery" tomorrow. I'm not staying up till 2 am to find out when it arrives, though, LOL.

Well mine is at the Sylmar Distribution already... It's been fun peeps... I may see you around the forum. But there is nothing like these yearly threads!!! Hope I was able to help some folks, and not tick anyone off... too much. Never my intention.

Thanks @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ you've been great... thanks for putting this great place to stay at!
You’re welcome! Thanks for another great year. It was great having you around. Tomorrow is a big day. Please come back next year. I will be waiting for you. 🙃

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
Woohoo!
One more stop!!

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpeg
    IMG_0899.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Wolfs
View attachment 2273940

"Welcome to beautiful Commerce City, Colorado! Your blue titanium shell should protect you from any imminent industrial accidents and your camera will capture the dazzling chemical haze in 48MP glory!"

I'm terrible. It's not that bad. Well, not too bad anyway.
Nice!!! Congratulations! 🎉🍾🎊

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.