Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Still no updates at 4:57 a.m. in California. :(

1695383827646.png

Good good morning people, probably the worst sleep I got, probably cause I COULDNT SLEEP! But today it that day, enjoy you phones, enjoy new adventures, enjoy new sounds and more importantly enjoy your life, love you all will see how everyone is doing later until then everyone have fun today!
Good morning @Kinggi,

Ahhh! see I'm not the only one with a sleeping schedule being all messed up. I couldn't sleep at all either. Today is the day! New era is here. Congratulations!!!

efjarvis

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2023
Here we go! I have to make it through the day; get off early from work and head off to the Apple Store for pickup.
I hope they take my trade-in directly rather than having to ship it off. Last year, I had issues with the process resulting in having to return and reprocess the order.

Good luck and GodSpeed. View attachment 2275052
It’s a beautiful day for all things Apple! As a fellow Arsenal fan, Martin’s contract extension is icing on the cake.

iCloud backup is encrypted. I chose the link on my settings app that offered me free extra iCloud to do a backup it led me through the backup and choices to do all the data and such. It is going now but my crappy Comcast (only choice in neighborhood they passed us by for fiber too low income to bother ha!!!) gives me 200 mbs down and only 10 mbs up so the backup will take some time LOL

View attachment 2275006
I'm going to set up my new iPhone as new and then turn the iCloud on later.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Oh no. I was going to get Starbucks before I pickup my iPhone but the rest of the mall opens after my pickup time lol. Good thing there’s lots of other Starbucks around.

Reactions: Wolfs

elgipsy

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2023
tempImageDaP0k5.jpg

First picture with iPhone 15 Pro had to be this one... Thank you for your years of service iPhone X, you've been a great device 🫡

Now let's finish the setup of my new toy 😙

PS: love the braided USB C cable that comes with the iPhone, I just wish it was a bit longer

Last edited:

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
I'm going to set up my new iPhone as new and then turn the iCloud on later.
Yeah. Can't do that this time. A close family member died and I need a foolproof manual transfer of everything so that I know it's all transferred. I need a 100% perfect backup that's not automated that lets me choose everything to backup from the old device to the new one.

I can't lose voicemails, texts, photos, etc. because the iPhone deemed them unimportant.

Both of us would be devastated at more loss if that loss of such data happened.

TheYayAreaLiving’s now legendary annual thread
“🇺🇸 U.S.A. - Apple.Com - New iPhone XX/Plus/Pro/Pro Max / US Pre-orders, Orders, and Delivery Status Thread (20XX) 📱”
recreates harrowing yet memorable times of valor when brave men and women persisted against terrible, technologically failing odds.
Their travails do not go
unrecognized here.

Some countries are known to present
its heroes with their highest
emblem of decoration.

So henceforth, they will be honored on this day by Apple Inc. with their
own most coveted award.

For France, it is the Croix de Guerre:
View attachment 2274830
View attachment 2274836

For Britain, the Victoria Cross:
View attachment 2274833
View attachment 2274838

For America, the Medal of Honor:
View attachment 2274834
(o.k., this one can be for the um, er... “white”)
View attachment 2274842

And for Germany,
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
it was the Blue Max:
View attachment 2274835
Well, more specifically, the
iPhone 15 Titanium “Blue Pro Max”:
View attachment 2274843

Stand Proud, Decorated,
New iPhone Owning,
Loyal, MR Members—
We Salute You!

🎖 ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ📱✨

View attachment 2274890
@mykhaeli

Excellent post! Thank you so much for all your love and support. I salute you! Enjoy your new iPhone. Please come back next year. 🙏

giphy.gif

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
My shipment is in town and preparing for delivery. Not quite out for delivery yet.

It says by 7 pm. I’m kind of late on their route so yeah, that’s when I’ll probably see it.

I hope it’s sooner than that though. My husband and I want to go out to dinner tonight.

I’m so sleepy 😪😴🥱

I don’t know why. I slept okay. It might be me readjusting to my regular medication I resumed after suspending it during a different treatment. But darn I’m bummed I’m not more awake. Coffee isn’t going to help this level of sleepiness.

There’s a recliner next to the front door. I guess I can nap there if I need to. My door camera will alert me even if the driver doesn’t ring the bell.

I don’t know if my husband’s and daughter’s phones are also en route. He won’t check! 🙄

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.