Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Woah! They must be getting shipments in at the stores every hour or something because it now shows an even closer store has the Natural Titanium in stock to pick up TODAY!

I'm half tempted to try to get a second iUP and just go pick a blue one one up today. Instead of risking a later date or stolen phone.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Checked in for my appointment. About 15 in line for reservations…10 on the other side for walk ups.

IMG_6993.jpeg

DaveM77

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2020
Your parcel will be with you today between 15:12 and 16:12

It's not out for delivery yet but this looks promising.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Well this morning the ups app let me set a confirmed delivery time so that was a nice surprise! Much better than the by 7pm estimate.

Reactions: Wolfs

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
Apple Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, has(at least when I was there this morning) phones available for in store reservations. I didn't hear which models. In line they were only allowing pick ups for orders within your timeframe. However oncein the store they didn't care if you had a 2pm reservation.

I had two reserved: natural and blue pro max. I picked up the natural and am keeping the blue pro max 512 on hold for the next few days just in case. I do like both tbh.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
questions.

I haven’t updated my iPhone 14PM to iOS 17.0.1
- should I update my current phone first before transferring stuff on the new iPhone?
or
- should I do the restore from iCloud back up first, then update the new iPhone to iOS 17.0.2?

if I update my 14PM to iOS 17.0.1 now, should I update the 15PM first to 17.0.2 before restore?

I just need to avoid some failure that could occur while setting up the phone.

fhamadeh

macrumors regular
May 23, 2012
San Mateo, CA
The longest week of the year is now the longest day of the year. It feels like those of us on the West Coast have to wait an extra three hours to get our devices. For some reason, my area is always the last delivery of the day, so if history proves itself correct, I'm not getting my phone and watch until around or after 7 pm today. Enjoy those new phones, everyone!

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
One last question before I pick up my phone. How picky is apple with trade ins? My 12 pro max has a deep scratch that you can feel with your fingernail, but it's not "cracked". Would that be an issue?

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Good morning all! Both of our phones are being loaded onto the truck for delivery! One odd thing though…even though both of our phones were on the same flight from Louisville to Dallas last night, and both got to the processing facility in Arlington at the same time, they left Arlington for the 2 1/2 hour truck trip to the local distribution point three hours apart, and wound up preparing for delivery two hours apart. Small point they’ll both deliver today but just pointing out another quirky thing about UPS package handling.

We’re all ready for delivery…cases, cables and screen protectors in hand. What we don’t have enough of though, are Apple Cleaning Cloths. Oh well. 😂😂😂

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
So i placed an order for the watch ultra 2 for store pick up but unfortunately it says pick up tomorrow. I wonder if I can pick up my ultra 2 today when i check in for the iphone 15 pro max? Technically the watch is also ready for pick up as i got the email but says check in Saturday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.