Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

repillows

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Houston, TX
d5c3d4bd4de0f7cfa22358a4194fd15f.jpg

Still no “out for delivery” in Houston… Anyone else in Houston waiting as well?

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
d5c3d4bd4de0f7cfa22358a4194fd15f.jpg

Still no “out for delivery” in Houston… Anyone else in Houston waiting as well?
Not in Houston but in New Orleans. Same thing. Not out for delivery yet. I’ve noticed with these phones they move through the chain faster than it updates because Apple wants the phones with customers as soon as possible. I can speak for the last 8 phone releases as I either bought or sold the phone or both.

Reactions: 28Gauge

repillows

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Houston, TX
Not in Houston but in New Orleans. Same thing. Not out for delivery yet. I’ve noticed with these phones they move through the chain faster than it updates because Apple wants the phones with customers as soon as possible. I can speak for the last 8 phone releases as I either bought or sold the phone or both.

Have they arrived to your door sooner than the delivery window initially said? My delivery says by 7PM and I hope it’s way earlier than that

Blue titanium out for delivery! but the time window ends at 04:45PM and usually the UPS driver gets here at around 4PM.

what are the chances I could exchange my phone in-store in case I like Natural/White Titanium if I am dissatisfied with the Blue? It’s hard to tell via youtube videos. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️
Give Blue Titanium a shot first and see how you like it. Always go with your first instinct. There's a reason why you picked the Blue Ti iPhone first.

If you don't like it you can always return it and get a new one from the Apple Store. I would keep an eye on the inventory tho. It's easier to return the iPhone and get a new one as long the Apple Store has it available in stock. That's my opinion.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Not as much, but more than me as a card carrying Team :04 member.

I’m trying to catch up on here but y’all sped up over night. 30 pages. And real life friends and family keep getting in my way…they should know me by now.

Cut to me waiting for my package to go from Preparing for Delivery to Out for Delivery...
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs and Sikh
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.