Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
d5c3d4bd4de0f7cfa22358a4194fd15f.jpg

Still no “out for delivery” in Houston… Anyone else in Houston waiting as well?

HTX here -- historically, the UPS truck that delivers to my house doesn't usually go out for delivery until between 9:30-10:00am ... so we're almost in that window (6 mins away).

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Not as much, but more than me as a card carrying Team :04 member.

I’m trying to catch up on here but y’all sped up over night. 30 pages. And real life friends and family keep getting in my way…they should know me by now.

I don't try to read every page. I've been in these threads since so way back I can't remember that I've streamlined it.

Wow. That was a poorly-written sentence. Screw it - I'm leaving it.

Well said! 💯 agree on everything @naturalstar has said!
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ you’re one of the reasons why I keep coming back since I joined 2020. And I will for sure be back next year!

thank you for all you do, your enthusiasm, your encouragement and your energy you shared to everyone including me. 🤩❤️🥳
Thank you so much! No problem! It was a pleasure. You are only of the O.G's around here too. It was great having you around. Also, When I went to Chicago I was also thinking about you. I want to go back. The city is well diverse and so much to offer. People are very friendly

Best wishes to you! Enjoy your new iPhone. See you next year :)

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
For anyone looking for a potential nightstand charger, I landed on this - the Belkin BoostCharge Pro 2-in-1 "official Magsafe" stand:

1695392333273.png

In the overall market for nightstand chargers, there are some rough trends in configuration:

1. Out-of-the-box, plug-in, ready to go - as this charger is, for $99.
2. Requires a USB-C cable and charger - which you may or may not have available or not used by another device
3. Requires an Apple MagSafe charger cable - which requires a charger, which you may or may not...
4. Has no charging solution, you plug a cable into the charging port

I thought $99 was expensive, until I saw other solutions out there, I could do worse. You really need to evaluate what you have lying around charger and cable-wise to determine what's going to be the most cost-effective.

Beyond cost, I like this stand - it's not bulky, it's a minimal design, it accepts my AirPods Pro 1&2 cases, and the magnet is strong. It's not a heavy stand, so you tend to 1) slide it off, 2) pry it off using your fingers as leverage against the magnet, or 3) hold the stand down and pull. No big deal.

Heads up: A very real issue to consider when choosing a stand for anyone with a Pro or Pro Max - the size and shape of the charging head itself - some are large enough that they bump against the camera bulge, and won't sit flat - do your research. I haven't put my 15 Pro on this yet, but looking at how the head fits on my 12 Pro, I think I will be just fine, it's only about the size of the MagSafe ring itself.

Hope this helps anyone in the market for a stand!

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Someone is in line for a 14 Pro. 😳
True story. The store has 14 and 14 Plus, but no Pros.

Maybe I should let them know about MacRumors so they’re more informed. 😂
Maybe they just forgot what number we’re on

To be honest the numbers are getting tiring

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.