Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ Charging method.

It's working! Can't wait to plug my brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium with this bad boy. This Medieval Charging process cost me $52 in 2023 (Not including the 5W Charger)

Thank you, Apple for listening to me and letting me use my iconic 5W Apple Charging Adapter. I cannot wait to use this.

@Bananasaurus You have to admit. The dongle makes it look cute. It adds more style to the 5W Apple Charging Adapter.

View attachment 2274609

View attachment 2274611
Wow-that is the biggest hamster I have ever seen-big enough to rest an iPad and a daisy chain charger on its back. I stand corrected. Maybe hamster power really IS the way of the future.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
View attachment 2275577

I can use Ethernet - USB-C to download from iCloud! Woo!!
Yes you can. Most people don’t know it but the iPhone has been available for use on ethernet for many years now. But the USB-C port is going to make it a lot easier. I can’t wait to set up mine and connect it to my Mac with thunderbolt.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Well, mine has been stuck in “processing” at the my local UPS center for 5 hours. I’m still waiting for the “out for delivery” scan to show up.

Reactions: CarolG

mario-64

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2012
Does UPS require a signature on these? I won’t be home when they stop by (assuming the estimate is accurate)

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
Wow-that is the biggest hamster I have ever seen-big enough to rest an iPad and a daisy chain charger on its back. I stand corrected. Maybe hamster power really IS the way of the future.
I'm now down the rabbit hole of thinking of renewable hamster energy versus the ethics of utilizing hamsters as unwilling slave labor. Like the matrix for hamsters...

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Honestly, I’ve seen that work with varying degrees of success. Sometimes they auto-pop, other times they haven’t. And a mix between the two. I think because that is also tied to carrier (in my case, AT&T)?

If your Messages are mission critical, i recommend config from a backup.

Good luck!
Thank you! Just gonna go with a backup from my 14 PM

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
UPS Driver just delivered!! Wooooo!!!!

Be careful though. He showed me a notification that my package was supposed to be brought back for a Saturday delivery - no sir! Wasn't me! Release my packages TADAY!

Pics incoming!

Thank you so much @Theyayarealiving ! Ever since you started these threads it has been a true pleasure that I look forward to year after year! My UPS guy hooked me up and delivered my phone super early so now the fun begins!
Thank you so much for hanging out with us this year. Thank you for sticking around year after year. I really appreciate that. Please come back next year and we will do this again. More love and blessings to you! Enjoy your new iPhone!!!

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
IMG_0084.jpeg

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Okay so the state of things for my order right now is deeply confusing. I have an in-store pickup order for the Pro Max for 1:30-1:45p today which still isn't ready for pickup. Meanwhile Apple Support is now saying that when I go to pick up, they might not be able to attach the T-Mobile trade deal like they told me they would. So I tried to place another order, but the order I placed last week for the iPhone 15 Pro with the T-Mobile trade offer was in the way. I cancelled that order, but it took an hour before I was able to place another order. By that point, the store I got the first 15 Pro Max from was sold out, and I had to place the order at another store. But that other store said pickup tomorrow. Right after I got my order through, they changed to pickup today, so if I were to place a new order or something they would let me pick it up today. I called Apple to ask if I could change the pickup time and they said it wasn't possible. What should I do? Do I go into the store today and try to negotiate the trade deal? Or do I cancel my order and wait until tomorrow when the order will be ready at the other store?

Reactions: Brad7

Shasterball

Suspended
Oct 19, 2007
For the first time in recent history, you can pick up any iPhone model in an Apple store, on launch day, without a prior reservation. That's mind boggling. Either the sales are soft or they really increased inventory on launch day.

Reactions: redbeard331

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
MY UPS Says between 11:15 thru 3:15 thats crappy because normally my UPS driver is here around 9:45am, must be a different guy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.