Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Does UPS require a signature on these? I won’t be home when they stop by (assuming the estimate is accurate)
UPS keeps saying signature required for all my Apple orders, including accessories, but they've been delivering them without a signature anyways.

Reactions: FlightLevel310
Good morning on National iPhone Day!
So excited!
Just wanted to say thank you to @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for organizing this amazing thread!
Fun discussion and a great community!
Thank you all for this amazing time of year!
Hi @np08 Thank you for hanging out with us. I hope you enjoy your new iPhone. Please come back next year. Best wishes to you.

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
For the first time in recent history, you can pick up any iPhone model in an Apple store, on launch day, without a prior reservation. That's mind boggling. Either the sales are soft or they really increased inventory on launch day.

Wow you’re right, just checked and they have everything around here except natural at most of the LA area Apple stores, last year it took me weeks to track one phone down!

Reactions: compwiz1202

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Damn. Delivery time got pushed back.

1695393990243.png

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
How did you go about doing that? Just asked Apple?
Yes, I initiated a chat with Apple yesterday early afternoon via text and explained that I needed to arrange to have my phone available at the UPS CC center for pickup, and I provided them the address of my preferred center. They processed the request and warned it could take 48 hours to process. I got an email shortly after informing me of my request and one a couple of hours later saying it was completed. Nothing changed in my tracking until they released the full tracking notes last night. I was worried this morning because it was still showing delivery with no exception listed, but at 8:18 it updated as being held at UPS for pickup. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Brad7 and AnOracle

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
For the first time in recent history, you can pick up any iPhone model in an Apple store, on launch day, without a prior reservation. That's mind boggling. Either the sales are soft or they really increased inventory on launch day.
There's no Natural Titanium Pro Max anywhere near me 😟

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Booooyaaaa - just snagged a natural titanium for in-store pick-up. They popped up for instore pickup on the app an hour ago. Ooooolalalalala hell yeah. Blondie and Dagwood getting it on tonight. Boooyaaaaa
Not in FL mine still says preorder but I'm picking up different color later today.

morningam

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Had this too. Changed to
09/22/2023
7:20 A.M.
On the Way
Your package has been released by the government agency.
I am still stuck on the original message as of last night, with the last location scan being in China. I wonder what the holdup is. Does it have to clear customs in China before departure?

Stratus Fear

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Outstanding news, everyone! I was able to go to the UPS CC/Hub and they found my phone and it’s in my hands. YAY!!!
Super glad to hear this worked out for people, now we know what to do if it's restricted online/in the app again next year.

I got lucky with mine; my original delivery window was supposed to be when I wasn't going to be home, but the 2-hour confirmed window option was available and I was able to get 10:45a-12:45p, and then my driver showed up an hour early at 9:45a, lol. Which was plenty fine, my local CC only opens at 9a anyway. Ended up being a great morning. Hope everyone else is similarly enjoying their new phones so far!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.