Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MPhil

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2020
Been getting lots of USPS spam texts this morning. Be careful and report as junk.

1695394639983.png

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
Yes, I see you did the same thing that I did and I’ll be going in about an hour or to pick my two phones up
and I have the same way too. I didn’t get the emails right away and I woke up this morning showing that it was may help for pick up in my local town and the Apple rep who set this up. I didn’t even have to give her the address of my local customer center.
I only did that because we have two centers in Tampa, and one of them is significantly closer to me than the other! :)

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
@Bananasaurus After our iPhones are delivered. We don't have a damn thing to track anymore. Nada! What are we doing to do now? Wait till September 2024??? 😭😭😭
Maybe one day I can visit you in Vegas and you can show off your collection of 5 watt chargers.

What's the status with your iPhone?
It's in limbo at the UPS center. It's not out for delivery yet. I stuck the pre-sign paper to my door just in case I somehow miss the driver, which I won't, but I'm not taking any chances.

My regular 15 skipped some scans and is now on the truck ready to go. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ @FlightLevel310 thanks for everything!!
You're welcome and Congratulations! Today is a big day for all of us. It's been a rough ride this year. Thank you for sticking around with us. I hope you plan on coming back next year. Enjoy your new iPhone!!

DaveM77

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know if the 14 Plus case fit on the 15 Plus?
Some cases have been seen to fit but the switch/button change is the biggest problem. It isn't a great fit but as a temporary solution you'd probably get away with it.

sppunk

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2012
Probably posted but this thread is flying ...

No one should take the UPS delivery time seriously. It's in my experience never actually a thing and just random, not tied to the truck itself at all.

And UPS no longer requires signatures for anything - even $30,000 speciality items sent from Germany. Ask me how I know hah

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfs and jchiou
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.