Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Wow, all the Apple stores in my metro area are now sold out of iPhone Pro Max 256GB in Blue, glad I got my order in a little while ago. But should I try to get the pickup from the order available today which is a purchase in full, or the trade order from tomorrow? The one at the store tomorrow is costing me $21 more because of higher taxes 🥲

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Someone is in line for a 14 Pro. 😳
True story. The store has 14 and 14 Plus, but no Pros.

Maybe I should let them know about MacRumors so they’re more informed. 😂

I almost choked on my coffee. Ill-timed sip.
Waiting for a 14Pro today is funny since they are almost free now when switching to Verizon.

Reactions: Wolfs

NeoSe7en

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2017
Maybe they just forgot what number we’re on

To be honest the numbers are getting tiring
I agree. They should just follow Samsung and just make it the model year. It just makes more sense. That’s why cars have been doing it for who knows how long.

MiamitoKeyWest

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2021
Mine arrived pretty early - 9am from UPS. UPS has never come this early before, but I am not complaining lol. My iPhone 15 Pro - Natural is taking forever to setup. It kept failing, but worked once I transferred my eSim from T-Mobile. Now going to setup the Ultra 2 and then my new AirPods Pros.

Also, the ESR screen protectors worked perfectly as someone else mentioned on this thread. Using the FineWoven case and it’s ok so far. We will see how it holds up, but it definitely snaps tightly on the case unlike my iPhone 14 Pro Apple Leather case.

Yup truly amazed at how perfect the ESR's are. I had been getting the standard JTech, Spigen ones which were ok but nothing compared to this. Will never go back! Question - saw some mention that the black border covers a bit of the actual viewable part of the screen. I didn't notice when applying but comparing it to my 13 - it DOES seem the tiniest bit wider on the 13...thoughts?

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
And ANOTHER palette rolling into Denver’s Apple Cheery Creek! 😳
Two palette’s in 10 minutes.
IMG_6810.jpeg

SusieS

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
My pink 15 came about an hour ago and is almost done setting up, a seamless process so far. The phone was made in China, I had thought maybe the base 15s were made in India. I do notice that the back doesn’t feel or sound like glass when I tap on it with a fingernail, it sounds like plastic. And it is very warm after doing all that setup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.