Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I hope you all get your phones soon...in the meantime, enjoy the photos to make it even more eager for you! 😂

Sorry for the lonnnnggggggg looking message lol

uIMqP7G.jpg

l8O8pUX.jpg

5epg0Hq.jpg

zdccvw1.jpg

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
It won't cause issues but may take a hit in performance. It's the nature of filesystems etc. If you don't have the patience to reload & reconfig all your applications, then a restore is fine.
Or the knowledge 😊

So question before everyone bails…my son was one of those that got locked out of his preorder and by the time he finally ordered he was in the November Natty Ti PM 256 bunch. We are on iUP.

If he can find one in store could he reserve it and replace the current order for iUP? Really BS that iUP customers have to wait until November while last minute walk ins get launch day.

I hope you all get your phones soon...in the meantime, enjoy the photos to make it even more eager for you! 😂

Sorry for the lonnnnggggggg looking message lol

uIMqP7G.jpg

l8O8pUX.jpg

5epg0Hq.jpg

zdccvw1.jpg
You know I can offer you some free, "How to crop an image" sessions. LOL! just kidding!!

Nat Ti iPhone looks amazing! flawless! Looks very premium. Thank you for posting the photos.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
My 13 Pro dropped to 10% while I was on the phone with Apple this morning, and I just want to say I’m glad I wasn’t using a 5W charger to juice up! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs and SpecB

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
iPhone delivered! Setting up now using Quick Start. New phone is currently downloading software update. View attachment 2275734
@CodeSpyder So question for you with quick start did it give you option to update before or after choice of where you installed backup from. I understand without update you do not want to do phone to phone but that iCloud backup or MacBook backup was ok. I thought about macbook backup with new thunderbolt cable as a choice but want to make sure it is safe from iOS 17 bug on factory install version.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.