Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Congratulations!! Enjoy your new iPhone. So happy and excited for you. Cheers! Please come back next year.
Oh, I'll definitely be back next year! I usually hang around the forum throughout the year as well, although I'm not as active as I am here.

Perhaps it's the new phone rush, but I'm already loving the Max and questioning why I didn't make the jump earlier. Of course, I'm still setting it up (it just finished downloading the 17.0.2 update), but it just feels great in hand, especially with the Nomad leather case that I immediately slapped on it (more on that later).

Enjoy your new phones!

MrP90

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Heads up, using the expensive Apple Thunderbolt 3 cable made no difference in restoring backup from the Mac directly. Still very slow and I am now late since I thought it would have finished an hour ago lol (iPhone 15 Pro Max)

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Heads up, using the expensive Apple Thunderbolt 3 cable made no difference in restoring backup from the Mac directly. Still very slow and I am now late since I thought it would have finished an hour ago lol (iPhone 15 Pro Max)
The question is, did you check the data transfer speeds in Activity Monitor?

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Just Delivered. UPS did not knock on my door for me to sign. They just left it at the door. A little concerning, however got the phone, YIPPIE. Currently updating software to avoid the transfer data from other phone bug.
Yeah, that whole "This package requires a signature." thing is total BS. The only time I've ever had UPS ring the doorbell to get a signature in the last decade was to sign for alcohol delivery.

Reactions: Wolfs
Sequoia/Orange Nike sport band..gonna look sick on the Ultra 2
I'm excited about the Orange Ocean Band! It will be my regular. A lot of people here requested Apple to make the Ocean Band in Orange and they listened.

Fun fact: If you search here under Orange Ocean Band or Vitamin C color. You'll find a bunch of posts here.

MT653

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Wellā€¦the UPS driver is either delivering to businesses in a shopping center or heā€™s having breakfast, according to the tracking map. Heā€™s only about a mile from my house. My window opens in 10 minutes. šŸ˜Ž

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.