Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

nikhsub1

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2007
mmmm... jessica.'s beer...
And UPS no longer requires signatures for anything - even $30,000 speciality items sent from Germany. Ask me how I know hah
The thing with signatures - this is controlled by the SHIPPER. If the shipper requires a sig, UPS will require a sig. I have a vendor that I order from (newegg.com if anyone is familiar) that ALWAYS requires a signature, they won't leave the package without one and you can't even pre sign. This is for items that are inexpensive, less than $100. I asked the UPS guy about this and he told me it's up to the shipper...

RRF985

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2013
Just arrived! Time to set everything up.

IMG_9695.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9695.jpg
    IMG_9695.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 38

jchiou

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Northern Virginia
Probably posted but this thread is flying ...

No one should take the UPS delivery time seriously. It's in my experience never actually a thing and just random, not tied to the truck itself at all.

And UPS no longer requires signatures for anything - even $30,000 speciality items sent from Germany. Ask me how I know hah
i hope that's the case as my delivery window is 415-815PM EDT and i would love it before then haha

• Haha
Reactions: zonai

a83859372

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2022
Blue titanium out for delivery! but the time window ends at 04:45PM and usually the UPS driver gets here at around 4PM.

what are the chances I could exchange my phone in-store in case I like Natural/White Titanium if I am dissatisfied with the Blue? It’s hard to tell via youtube videos. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️
Wow the phone got delivered by 10:40 ET! SWEET!

Well here it is! Congratulations @thatappleguytoday It was so much fun having you around. I'm going to miss the MacRumors After Hours session. Things got pretty wild this year. LOL!

I hope you come back next year to order the iPhone 16 Ultra and the New Apple Watch Ultra 3 in Space Black. Enjoy your iPhone 15 Pro Max!!!! Congratz again!

Kylin370

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
I have pick up in 2 hours but still on progress and not ready for pick up. Though I did receive pick up text and email. 😣

drew0020

macrumors 68020
Nov 10, 2006
Mine arrived pretty early - 9am from UPS. UPS has never come this early before, but I am not complaining lol. My iPhone 15 Pro - Natural is taking forever to setup. It kept failing, but worked once I transferred my eSim from T-Mobile. Now going to setup the Ultra 2 and then my new AirPods Pros.

Also, the ESR screen protectors worked perfectly as someone else mentioned on this thread. Using the FineWoven case and it’s ok so far. We will see how it holds up, but it definitely snaps tightly on the case unlike my iPhone 14 Pro Apple Leather case.

nitrospredator

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
2 hours to go and the apps still shows “Processing” for my pickup. I got the ready for pick up email but the app is not updating. Anyone on the same boat and was able to pick it up without issues?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.