Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
mine is at the end of my block finally. Would be great to get it soon so I can head off to lunch later with a friend. Not to show off my phone or anything .... I mean you know....
Yeah, like who would ever do that when they have a new fancy device... that would be like... so weird 😂😂

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
Will they hold it at the UPS CC or deliver it?

Screenshot 2023-09-22 121712.png

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
I have been updating My Choice UPS about every 10 minutes could not see a map my delivery time is between 12:15 and 4:15 pacific time, I just logged in and to my surprise the map popped up. The driver is about a 1/2 mile away. Interestingly enough for the previous past 3 times my phone always arrived between 10:30 and Noon I have a feeling it could get here before Noon again.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Can you pickup an order before your pickup time? My other order has a time of tomorrow but I’m thinking of swinging by now
Probably not. They were bouncing people that were 1-2 hours early this morning. If it’s on your way or you have time it doesn’t hurt to check but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Reactions: ATX_wapiti

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
On one hand, I get why they require the signature, but it's annoying having my whole day tied up waiting on this package. It's now after the 4-hour estimate window for me, so the truck can literally show up whenever now.

Yea, too bad there wasn’t a way to use Find My to track them!

Reactions: TechZeke

whadzinaname

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Original delivery estimate on UPS My Choice was 10am-1pm Eastern. The truck is all around my house for the past 4 hours, and now it says by 7pm now. Oh well

• Sad
Reactions: 5105973

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
UPS: "Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates."

Now rescheduled for delivery on Monday. First time I have missed a launch date (on years I ordered a new phone)!
Now that's just a slap to the face!! :-(

Reactions: 5105973

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
ESR screen protectors on including for the cameras but I will remove it I think.

put the Andar case on but I am leaning towards in returning due to the cutout for action button being too deep that my finger can’t touch it. I’m disappointed cause I really like it.
IMG_1746.jpeg
IMG_1747.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg

the iPhone itself though is amazing and beautiful!! 🥳
IMG_1752.jpeg

enjoy your phones!

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
When I accepted the delivery today, the UPS driver specifically asked me to sign for both phones. I had a brief chat with him and he said that all drivers received specific instructions not to leave any Apple products at the door and obtain signatures, due to incidents of porch piracy! Good thing I decided to WFH today, as my wife had to go to the office.
My delivery guy left them on our porch. Probably because I answered the door straight away when he was there.

Reactions: AlphaGuitarist
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.