Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
The past two days the UPS truck has delivered at 2pm and it is now 2pm.

200w.gif

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
UPS: "Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates."

Now rescheduled for delivery on Monday. First time I have missed a launch date (on years I ordered a new phone)!
I was wondering if it could be weather related, but the weather in Colorado seems clear

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
UPS: "Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates."

Now rescheduled for delivery on Monday. First time I have missed a launch date (on years I ordered a new phone)!
Are you near the east coast storms?

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Sad news, everything went downhill very quickly at the Apple Store. They told me that to do the trade, they’d need to return my phone and I’d have to repurchase it, which could take hours. They also said the phone would go back on the shelf and couldn’t guarantee that I’d be able to buy it again. I tried to cancel the order, but I got a message saying to call Apple instead and I wasn’t able to cancel through the app. I asked the store rep if she could cancel the order for me and she said no. So now I’ve spent 15+ minutes on hold so far with Apple to cancel my order.

JeffnotGeoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022

I’m in a similar situation. UPS did not come through for me this year at all! It’s still in another city and delivery got rescheduled for 9/25 ☹️

lisa4labz

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2016
I think their system is just not updating right now, at least by me. Even with using the browser refresh my truck has been showing in the same spot for well over an hour now.
Same, it's not moving. Unless he stopped in for a quickie but the quickie isn't so quick!

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I live in a small town, so if my brother-in-law doesn’t answer the door, they’ll just drop them off at the UPS store down the street for me to pick up like they did with my watch. More than likely they won’t hit my area until later it’s still preparing for delivery. i’m off at 4 PM, so I’ll just go there and wait until arrival

Reactions: ATX_wapiti

carbphrek

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2013
Tampa Bay
Still waiting on my AWU2 to be delivered. The truck is not even in my area yet but I can’t wait! . Ups delivers after dark in my neighborhood. I need a cider happy hour with friends but I want to make sure the watch makes into the house.

Attachments

• BD5B7E05-294E-4A08-BF22-734BC3FEF762.jpeg
    BD5B7E05-294E-4A08-BF22-734BC3FEF762.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: ATX_wapiti

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
I got my white titanium iPhone 15 pro max via UPS delivered about 45 minutes ago!!!! This thing is beautiful. I'm very happy with the white titanium choice. Standout color! I'm coming from an iPhone 12 Pro which had an apple leather case on it. I put my new cypress silicone case on the phone and then laid the phone flat... I was like what the heck, it's not laying flat!? Guess I'm new to the camera bump... On the iPhone 12 Pro with the apple leather case it still laid flat. This thing has gotten big! Haha. Loving it.

Also, my UPS driver came up to the door and placed my iPhone on the ground and he was about to scan and leave! No signature... I live in a decent neighborhood, and he probably felt safe... But I knew he was here so I came up to the door and grabbed the package off the ground. Still no signature and he said take care boss!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.