Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Csp528

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, USA
Getting a little worried now. My tracking hasn’t updated since 1:27am when it arrived to the hub in Richmond, Va. I’m about 1.5 hours away and haven’t seen any movement. My status says “On the way” with a delivery window of 11:15-3:15.

Reactions: 5105973

lockhara

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2019
Went in store to pick up my iPhone but ran into an issue. When they tried to set up “Activate later” with Verizon it said invalid data and they called them but weren’t able to figure it out. Wasted 2 hours and left without my 15 Pro. Going to try again after work to see if the issue is resolved but I’m pessimistic at this point.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this forum! It is so much fun getting to be excited about the new devices with you all!

I am so happy to see most people are getting their phones without major issues and can't wait to hear what you all think about your new devices. UPS is currently in my area, so I am patiently stalking the truck in the UPS App.

MiamitoKeyWest

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2021
Is it easy to put it on?
Super easy with the guide - I did it quick and am a smidge off to the side but it’s a teenyyy amount. Looks great, possibly the smallest bit of black frame covering the screen but according to them it matches exactly. Quality overall feels much better than the usual tech or spigen ones.

Reactions: Wolfs and anjo10

Spheres

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2023
I got my white titanium iPhone 15 pro max via UPS delivered about 45 minutes ago!!!! This thing is beautiful. I'm very happy with the white titanium choice. Standout color! I'm coming from an iPhone 12 Pro which had an apple leather case on it. I put my new cypress silicone case on the phone and then laid the phone flat... I was like what the heck, it's not laying flat!? Guess I'm new to the camera bump... On the iPhone 12 Pro with the apple leather case it still laid flat. This thing has gotten big! Haha. Loving it.

Also, my UPS driver came up to the door and placed my iPhone on the ground and he was about to scan and leave! No signature... I live in a decent neighborhood, and he probably felt safe... But I knew he was here so I came up to the door and grabbed the package off the ground. Still no signature and he said take care boss!
Pics?

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I absolutely love this forum! It is so much fun getting to be excited about the new devices with you all!

I am so happy to see most people are getting their phones without major issues and can't wait to hear what you all think about your new devices. UPS is currently in my area, so I am patiently stalking the truck in the UPS App.
mine is at the end of my block finally. Would be great to get it soon so I can head off to lunch later with a friend. Not to show off my phone or anything .... I mean you know....

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
1695406603212.jpeg

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
Missed my UPS driver by 20 min. Came earlier than posted. Have to wait until Monday now. Damn signature
On one hand, I get why they require the signature, but it's annoying having my whole day tied up waiting on this package. It's now after the 4-hour estimate window for me, so the truck can literally show up whenever now.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Can you pickup an order before your pickup time? My other order has a time of tomorrow but I’m thinking of swinging by now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.