Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
ESR screen protectors on including for the cameras but I will remove it I think.

put the Andar case on but I am leaning towards in returning due to the cutout for action button being too deep that my finger canā€™t touch it. Iā€™m disappointed cause I really like it.
View attachment 2276228 View attachment 2276229 View attachment 2276230

the iPhone itself though is amazing and beautiful!! šŸ„³
View attachment 2276239
enjoy your phones!
@julit0 did you get your phone? Did you put your Andar case yet? Iā€™m not happy with the cutout And I will return mine šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: julit0

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
UPS: "Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates."

Now rescheduled for delivery on Monday. First time I have missed a launch date (on years I ordered a new phone)!
Thereā€™s a storm coming in: major one over several eastern states. Are you in the affected region?

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Well hour left in window and still not here did area in black first this morning then green area in general then red, now working in yelow area slowly working my way hoping south of interstate next to our area but as usual like last year never made it til more like 5-6 PM (and they have the default til 7 PM LOL)

View attachment 2276275
Itā€™s the longest day when your house is near the end of the route.

carbphrek

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2013
Tampa Bay
I picked up my iPhone 3 hours ago, and Iā€™m only posting about it now because I couldnā€™t get my phone to connect. I traded in my old one, but they did the trade in before I activated my new phone. So I wasnā€™t able to transfer the number without going to a T-Mobile store. Itā€™s been an ordeal.
Same! I have to go over to T-Mobile in a bit.

BuddingMillionaire

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2021
Hereā€™s my UPS stretching 9/22/2033 to itā€™s limits. IMG_6978.jpeg

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Ugh, apparently I got stuck with an unhelpful rep in the Apple Store. She told me that I needed to cancel my 15 Pro Max because there was no way to do the trade deal. But the app didn't let me cancel, it said to call Apple. I asked her if she was able to cancel the order in store several times and she said no. There was a "cancel item" link on her iPhone with the order details pulled up. I asked what that did and she said that wouldn't cancel the order. I called Apple phone support and the first thing they said was that I should go to the Apple Store to cancel the order. I just exploded, I mean I had asked the store rep multiple times to do this and she said it was impossible. Eventually I got connected to someone else who said that the order couldn't be cancelled anymore and it would count as a "refund. But I don't understand why the store rep was trying to gaslight me about the simple task of canceling an order. If an Apple Store can't cancel an Apple pickup order for that store, what's the point?

Funkpigeon

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2020
I might be doing the same! What color did you get?
White titanium. Iā€™ve always gotten the black/grey color. Iā€™ve had a 13 pro in (edit) graphite for 2 years and hasnā€™t been my favorite color so thought Iā€™d move away from greys. Even the blue seems kind of grey but then again the white is a silver grey. Iā€™m thinking of changing to blueā€¦.or just keeping the white cause itā€™s pretty classy.
You?

Last edited:

NeoSe7en

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2017
ESR screen protectors on including for the cameras but I will remove it I think.

put the Andar case on but I am leaning towards in returning due to the cutout for action button being too deep that my finger canā€™t touch it. Iā€™m disappointed cause I really like it.
View attachment 2276228 View attachment 2276229 View attachment 2276230

the iPhone itself though is amazing and beautiful!! šŸ„³
View attachment 2276239
enjoy your phones!
They definitely made that case thinking thinking it was still going to be a mute switch.

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
White titanium. Iā€™ve always gotten the black/grey color. Iā€™ve had a 13 pro in slate for 2 years and hasnā€™t been my favorite color so thought Iā€™d move away from greys. Even the blue seems kind of grey but then again the white is a silver grey. Iā€™m thinking of changing to blueā€¦.or just keeping the white cause itā€™s pretty classy.
You?
I usually go with blue/purple since it's my favorite color but decided to go with Natural Ti this year for whatever reason but I'm still not sure about it

Tuscape

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2020
Thank you Yay for running the show perfectly once again. Thank you everyone for hanging out and making this one of the most entertaining weeks every year.

The final photo captured on my 14 Pro was the UPS truck on the street about to deliver my 15 Pro Max. Seemed a fitting way to mark that transition. I guess the phone didnā€™t sync the photo up to iCloud before I could initiate the transfer process so I canā€™t share. But just imagine it was the most majestic photo of a UPS truck on a street youā€™ve ever seen, yet still showed where a little more reach on the camera could make it better and you got what I captured. :)

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I took a screenshot of my iPhone 15 Pro Max and it didn't sync to my Photos app on my Mac. I checked iCloud.com and it didn't sync there either. I opened up Settings / My Name / iCloud / Photos and the Status was 'Syncing Paused'. I was given the option to resume syncing and I did so. I have never had that experience, but you experts out there probably have.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

Funkpigeon

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2020
I usually go with blue/purple since it's my favorite color but decided to go with Natural Ti this year for whatever reason but I'm still not sure about it
Blueā€™s my favorite, too. My wife has the 12 pro in blue and originally asked me to not get a blue one so she wonā€™t get confused which ones belongs to who.

xfusejc

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2006
Huzzah for small mercies! šŸ˜† my 5-8pm delivery is no longer! Went out to grab a quick bite for lunch and saw my regular UPS driver about a mile away stopped. He recognized me, I recognized him, and he told me to pull up behind him. 2 minutes later, and lunch forgotten, I got all my stuff!

Huzzah!

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Question for everyoneā€¦ when was the last time you had to ā€œsignā€ for something from UPS? Most of the time they just hand me the item and then bounce (not sure if itā€™s a San Diego, CA thing). It just seems like since the pandemic I havenā€™t had to sign anything; just be available to receive the package šŸ¤”
I had to sign for a package just the other day. I think it was the fine woven case ā€” which went directly back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.