Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
I was expecting UPS to deliver at the tail end of my delivery window, but that proved me wrong and my phone is here earlier than I expected.

image.jpg
image.jpg

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
UPS was literally next door 15 minutes ago but now they're 1/4 mile away and the map broke lmao I gotta stop looking at live tracking
They were two buildings over for me and then went all of the way to an apartment complex a mile away from my office. Waiting patiently (not really - I am pacing back and forth, constantly looking out the windows to see if there is a UPS truck here yet) for them to get here.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

notabot10

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2016
My ups status is stuck in “loaded on delivery vehicle” but delivery still says between 2 and 6. Anyone on the same issue ?

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Well hour left in window and still not here did area in black first this morning then green area in general then red, now working in yelow area slowly working my way hoping south of interstate next to our area but as usual like last year never made it til more like 5-6 PM (and they have the default til 7 PM LOL)

View attachment 2276275
Same here - I started out with 11 to 2:45 window which is now out to 7. Wish I had done store pick- up.

Reactions: rjjacobson

Kylin370

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
well, I am back. The apple store was PACKED this year. my order was stuck in processing for days. even minutes up to my pick up time slot it was still processing. I just showed up at my time slot and was about to take it home. had fun this year, see you guys next time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.