Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

billhelm

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
Lol, my wife took one look at the pro max camera and decided she wanted that over the 15 regular i ordered her and picked up today. Back in the fedex that goes. and another pro max being couriered here today from a store.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
Im now playing the game of who's going to deliver first Amazon with my USB C Ethernet adaptor and S&S stuff or UPS with my Phone and something from Target... Amazon says between 2-4 and UPS says 11-3 (but never normally comes in that range)

Reactions: Surf Monkey

MegaBlue

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2022
Tennessee, United States
So I’ve noticed now that I’ve picked up my phone that the charge on my Apple Card is just gone, completely. Is this normal? I haven’t even received my trade-in kit (I’m assuming it will arrive today).

I’m assuming that charge will come back eventually?

NeoSe7en

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2017
My ups status is stuck in “loaded on delivery vehicle” but delivery still says between 2 and 6. Anyone on the same issue ?
Something similar happened to me last year. The system was way behind that day. I still got it on launch day in the early evening.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
once again this sorry UPS HUB didn’t put my package on the truck and noted my account that the receiver requested a change in delivery date which i didn’t. even with premium UPS account this crap happened again. they’re some thieves. my brother in law who’s a supervisor for UPS said they do a lot of illegal stuff they’re trying to crack down on.

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Everything is all set up and wow this really might be the first iPhone in a long time I actually go caseless

tMVm0jd.jpg

That band is really nice. I was not in the market for an AW this year, but is that one of the bands you can choose directly from Apple or a 3rd party one?

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
View attachment 2276361
When I say this is the most perfectly pink iPhone ever! The camera does it no justice! It’s so pretty in person. I hope we don’t have to wait another 15 years before we get a shade this perfect again 🥲. Until next year guys 👋🏾.
it looks so good especially with your nails. This really is the perfect pink color!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Look at all these happy rectangles. Still waiting for mine, ETA 2-6pm today but I can't track the truck despite it being out for delivery, so fingers crossed it'll be early.
I can’t track the truck either. Mine is supposed to be here before 7 pm.

Heatherra

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
San Diego, CA
View attachment 2276361
When I say this is the most perfectly pink iPhone ever! The camera does it no justice! It’s so pretty in person. I hope we don’t have to wait another 15 years before we get a shade this perfect again 🥲. Until next year guys 👋🏾.
And the nails to match, love it!! I can't wait for my pink to arrive after seeing this. Great choice, and congrats!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.