Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I’m still here, don’t have my phone, and trying my best to keep the thread active 🙂. Is it true that if you have your in-store QR code, you can go ahead and pick up your phone?
My understanding is that you can go after your time window, but if you show up early, it's at their discretion whether they let you pick it up or not.

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
Good luck to all. I must now tend to several loads of laundry. Yay me! 🤪
I killed my morning waiting for UPS to deliver by doing all my laundry however now its all done and my phone still isn't here, I have vacuuming that needs doing but don't want to do it incase I miss a knock at the door so that'll have to wait. Im now just endlessly refreshing this thread with the UPS tracking open alongside

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
Picked up my phone and Ultra 2 at the Apple Store. Did a trade-in in person for my phone and watch and had it refunded to my debit card, no issues. Much better than mailing in for a credit/refund, and I got to refund on my debit card so I keep the 5% cash back on my credit card.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Ah. the joy of a new phone where the first thing you have to do is install a bleeping update because they didn't do it right the first time.

thearh

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Picked up my phone and Ultra 2 at the Apple Store. Did a trade-in in person for my phone and watch and had it refunded to my debit card, no issues. Much better than mailing in for a credit/refund, and I got to refund on my debit card so I keep the 5% cash back on my credit card.
I did the same thing

Reactions: geoff5093

caoimhe

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2012
I think I’ll be waiting another four hours since the watch now says “by 8pm” though the phone hasn’t changed from its original window (which is past). The map still says almost there but several miles down the road. I’m not sure I believe it any more.

Joekawasaki

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2017
Still waiting….halfway through my delivery window and the truck keeps getting further away. I preordered a week ago and still wait while a coworker picked up the exact same phone in store by walking in.

Reactions: cybermistt

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
About 35 minutes late, but
THE NEW IPHONES HERE! THE NEW IPHONES HERE!!

IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_8997.gif
IMG_9001.jpeg
IMG_8998.gif

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.