Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

iLOLWUT

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
I went to both UPS and Fed Ex yesterday and requested they hold my package for pickup (mine was UPS and Fed Ex was girlfriends thru ATT) and picked them up this morning without issue

Attachments

• IMG_7516.jpeg
    IMG_7516.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 47

Tuscape

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2020
I got the phone about an hour and a half ago. I love it! But does anyone elses get really hot barely doing anything on it? Do you think that might have just been because it was the initial setup?
Mine seems to spend about a week processing photos every time I switch phones (currently 147,988 in my iCloud library) and it just runs hot the entire time. I try to keep it on a charger as much as I can so it can do whatever it is that it does.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
@julit0 did you get your phone? Did you put your Andar case yet? I’m not happy with the cutout And I will return mine 😞
Hello - Just got home from a 2 hour drive from Santa Barbara. 15PM did arrive! I'll unbox and report back later - but I most likely will have the same result was you.

I do feel bad about how bad it seemed to blow up on the 15 case forum. The case quality, craftsmanship and their customer service has been 5 out of 5 for me...it's just that cutout.

Let me know what Leather case you find, please. I have a friend getting the Nomad Horween leather case, so we'll see how that works out. Hey though, you and your partner - Enjoy those new 15P/PMs!! Cheers!

FatCatSings

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
East coast - 4 minutes left on my delivery window and no driver in sight. The UPS truck tracker hasn't worked for me all day, it just says it can't determine a location.

Come on UPS, don't let me down now.

Reactions: 5105973 and caoimhe

doggyangel

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
Ordered iPhone 15 Pro Max 512GB, shipped via UPS - Apple Upgrade Program (new)

Was supposed to be delivered today around 1pm-4pm CST

I got the UPS truck tracker and saw it two blocks from my house so I walked over there... and the driver said I wasn't on his list for delivery. The app continued to let me track that same truck for a bit.

Now the shipment says it is "estimated for delivery on Monday, Sept 25th" but the tracker itself says "On the Way - Delivery Rescheduled for Saturday".

Normally I would head to the distribution center nearby but I have a bad feeling it was on the truck and something in their system held the shipment, as others seem to have said. Very annoying after getting up early to preorder and then adjusting my schedule so I could sign for the shipment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.