Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
I know. I tried on the Ultra 1st gen when it first came out and opted for the stainless steel instead, but now I think I'm at the tipping point. I have to wait for my phone to finish updating before I can place an order though, since I have to make room on my Apple Card.
I am sticking with the Stainless Steel AW. The Ultra is just too clunky on me and I don’t need all the Ultra features actually. I also prefer the Gold Stainless Steel to the titanium on the Ultra. That’s just me…..

Reactions: laffnvegas

ColdCase

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
NH
Mine was delivered 2PM, Driver asked what was going on as there are a ton of these non descript boxes and they were told to not leave them unattended. A release note is at the driver's discretion.

Reactions: Pixillated

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm still waiting! I have to wait until I get off work anyway. But UPS hasn't made it to my house yet. I am stalking the live tracking though. I think it'll still be a few hours.
Good luck - I eventually got mine - they never scanned it until it was on the truck to deliver. So I was waiting for nothing last night - still don't know what happened to it - but good luck - I hope you get it soon!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I killed my morning waiting for UPS to deliver by doing all my laundry however now its all done and my phone still isn't here, I have vacuuming that needs doing but don't want to do it incase I miss a knock at the door so that'll have to wait. Im now just endlessly refreshing this thread with the UPS tracking open alongside
Laundry Gods are good! Our family’s 3 iPhones just got delivered!

Pink 512 GB 15

2 x Blue Titanium 512 GB 15 Pro Max.

I’m putting the screen protectors on ASAP this time. No unboxings I unbox them all! Mwahahaha!

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
Good luck - I eventually got mine - they never scanned it until it was on the truck to deliver. So I was waiting for nothing last night - still don't know what happened to it - but good luck - I hope you get it soon!
Thank you! Congrats on getting yours. I hope that you love the blue, I think I will. The lack of scans must have been super annoying.

My UPS deliveries are normally around 4/5 so they're not late yet. I just hope that they actually deliver it. It seems like about about every other year, I have to go pick it up at the CC after 7pm on launch day when the UPS truck makes it way back because of a mess up. I did it last year so fingers crossed, I won't have to do it this time.

BuddingMillionaire

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2021
Wow, this thread has really slowed down now that most have their phones and have peaced out. Who's still waiting for their UPS man to show up besides me?
Me here in central Florida. My UPS guy was close by this morning, but has since hit every business park, medical office and restaurants now my delivery is changed to Today by one minute to midnight or something like “you will get it today lady go mow a lawn or something.”

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Thank you! Congrats on getting yours. I hope that you love the blue, I think I will. The lack of scans must have been super annoying.

My UPS deliveries are normally around 4/5 so they're not late yet. I just hope that they actually deliver it. It seems like about about every other year, I have to go pick it up at the CC after 7pm on launch day when the UPS truck makes it way back because of a mess up. I did it last year so fingers crossed, I won't have to do it this time.
I hope I love it as well - I can't wait to see it but am at work so will have to wait another couple of hours. I hope yours actually gets delivered....crossing my fingers for you.

Reactions: Chele

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Partial success going through Apple to arrange Hold for Pickup at SEA UPS CC. Had requested three shipments held. Two processed easily, got held and I picked up by 10am. Person assisting me said they'd expected 1000 people today, based on previous years. He was surprised only a handful this year. We chatted about having to go through Apple to manage it. Got my watch!

Now I'm waiting at home for iPhone. For whatever reason, it flew to PDX last night, resulting in lengthy messaging with Apple rep. Me: Why is my iPhone in PDX at UPS? Apple: Didn't you ask for it to be held at nearest UPS CC? That's what our records show. There it is. Now, you can go pick it up there. Me: it's in a completely different state, 200 miles away. Wrong "nearest". Get ahold of UPS and get it moving!!!

Anyway, long story shortened, they got it moving but apparently cleared request to hold for pickup. It loaded a truck and went out for delivery. Presently watching the truck circling the neighborhood, while setting up my watch.

Next time, I'll either arrange a pick up at Apple Store, or just let the shipment route through UPS normally.

mimisoleil

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2019
Pretty in Pink 🎀

IMG_0604 2.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg

caoimhe

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2012
Me here in central Florida. My UPS guy was close by this morning, but has since hit every business park, medical office and restaurants now my delivery is changed to Today by one minute to midnight or something like “you will get it today lady go mow a lawn or something.”
I’m glad I’m not the only one left on the east coast with a late delivery. I have no idea why we’re always the very last ones and expect I’ll be turning on the lights before it gets here (and at this point I just hope 🤞 it does!)

Reactions: cybermistt

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Partial success going through Apple to arrange Hold for Pickup at SEA UPS CC. Had requested three shipments held. Two processed easily, got held and I picked up by 10am. Person assisting me said they'd expected 1000 people today, based on previous years. He was surprised only a handful this year. We chatted about having to go through Apple to manage it. Got my watch!

Now I'm waiting at home for iPhone. For whatever reason, it flew to PDX last night, resulting in lengthy messaging with Apple rep. Me: Why is my iPhone in PDX at UPS? Apple: Didn't you ask for it to be held at nearest UPS CC? That's what our records show. There it is. Now, you can go pick it up there. Me: it's in a completely different state, 200 miles away. Wrong "nearest". Get ahold of UPS and get it moving!!!

Anyway, long story shortened, they got it moving but apparently cleared request to hold for pickup. It loaded a truck and went out of delivery. Presently watching the truck circling the neighborhood, while setting up my watch.

Next time, I'll either arrange a pick up at Apple Store, or just let the shipment route through UPS normally.
Sorry brother.

Reactions: Whistler Mac

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Got my 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium. Love the color, although it’s a very subtle color, it’s such a nice break from the space grey, black, and graphite. It looks very premium. The weight is surprisingly light, even coming from my 13 Pro, and noticeably lighter than my wife’s 13 Pro Max. Absolutely love the utilization of FaceID area for Dynamic Island. View attachment 2276279

You running naked?

whadzinaname

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
I’m glad I’m not the only one left on the east coast with a late delivery. I have no idea why we’re always the very last ones and expect I’ll be turning on the lights before it gets here (and at this point I just hope 🤞 it does!)
Am here with you…

Reactions: caoimhe

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
I got the phone about an hour and a half ago. I love it! But does anyone elses get really hot barely doing anything on it? Do you think that might have just been because it was the initial setup?
Initial setup often has a new phone getting pretty toasty - it'll be updating + installing apps, restoring data, indexing, etc. in the background even if you're not running battery intensive apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.