Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Dead0k

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2015
Poland
I can assume demand is so high and UPS has not so many aircrafts in order to load so many pallets.
I can also assume they may wait for full load of Apple things for Apple Stores.
Another guess UPS may transport not only Apple things but possibly other electronics too and there is a delay from other supplier which is good for UPS (extra charges/profit)

Keep in mind, there are 77 days left till Christmas and they have to make sure they will deliver so many iphones within next 50+ days that every potential walk-in customer with money and intention will get an iPhone with desired model, color and storage. Globally.

Someone, out of curiosity, may call/message UPS-China customer support and ask for explanation :). Locally they usually have more information (https://www.ups.com/cn/en/locations.page).

PS: My two orders: Pro Max & Pro iPhones - are scheduled for Oct 2 - Nov 2 and Oct 24 - Oct 31 accordingly, so there is time. I also hope for a 7 days shift to mid Oct.

1696880539649.png

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Mine is finally updated today. Said that it arrived and departed from Incheon, KR and I'm guessing it's on a flight to Alaska now! Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, so we shall see!
What does the tracking say? At what time did it left Zhengzhou?

@Shae548, @gobybill I think we might expect departure next day around that time.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
I can assume demand is so high and UPS has not so many aircrafts in order to load so many pallets.
I can also assume they may wait for full load of Apple things for Apple Stores.
Another guess UPS may transport not only Apple things but possibly other electronics too and there is a delay from other supplier which is good for UPS (extra charges/profit)

Keep in mind, there are 77 days left till Christmas and they have to make sure they will deliver so many iphones within next 50+ days that every potential walk-in customer with money and intention will get an iPhone with desired model, color and storage. Globally.

Someone, out of curiosity, may call/message UPS-China customer support and ask for explanation :). Locally they usually have more information (https://www.ups.com/cn/en/locations.page).

PS: My two orders: Pro Max & Pro iPhones - are scheduled for Oct 2 - Nov 2 and Oct 24 - Oct 31 accordingly, so there is time. I also hope for a 7 days shift to mid Oct.

View attachment 2291980
did you mean to post in this thread or the other thread about walk ins?

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
I did a search from a different tracker and it shows me this don’t know how right it is tho

Attachments

• IMG_0941.png
    IMG_0941.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 98

zmenchhofer

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2016
Kentucky
I ordered 15PM Nat 256 on September 27th.

Original ship date: 11/17-11/23
Pulled in to: 11/13-11/20
New orders today: 11/7-11/14

Looks like I’ll be pulled in again!!

Halloween treat? Or trick maybe ?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: bruinsrme

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Yeh I don’t know what to believe because ups not giving me any updates so am just trying to find some light
last 4 phones I've been able to track the progress to Alaska, short black out, then when it hit Ontario CA sort it was visible again. The potential deliver was pulled in to a work day. The UPS drivers like to group boxes and dump them off a chosen house. At least I got to know the neighbors, lol

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
In a perfect world it yes tomorrow haha but honestly I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. I dont know how possible it will be at this point going from Japan to the US East Coast(West Virginia here) so we'll see.
People forget they’re a day ahead of us. It’s really amazing how it’s done, call it “going back in time”.

We can pick up a package in China tonight and have it delivered next day in NYC by 1030am.

That being said I saw your last post about being in Anchorage. It should get into Louisville tonight, sorted and to you tomorrow…

I see you’re in Eastern WVa, what’s the closest airport to you? Baltimore? DC? Harrisburg? None of those lol?

Reactions: Marko3563

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
People forget they’re a day ahead of us. It’s really amazing how it’s done, call it “going back in time”.

We can pick up a package in China tonight and have it delivered next day in NYC by 1030am.

That being said I saw your last post about being in Anchorage. It should get into Louisville tonight, sorted and to you tomorrow…

I see you’re in Eastern WVa, what’s the closest airport to you? Baltimore? DC? Harrisburg? None of those lol?
I keep forgetting the day difference! The closest airport to me would be Baltimore(BWI), Dulles International(IAD) in DC. Both of those are abou 90 minute drives. Harrisburg is usually where my packages for USPS typically come from.

I still find it so fascinating how quickly an item can go from Japan to the US. In theory it seems like a massive feat but by plane its just a few hours.

Reactions: Fantasigraphic

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
I keep forgetting the day difference! The closest airport to me would be Baltimore(BWI), Dulles International(IAD) in DC. Both of those are abou 90 minute drives. Harrisburg is usually where my packages for USPS typically come from.

I still find it so fascinating how quickly an item can go from Japan to the US. In theory it seems like a massive feat but by plane its just a few hours.
Yeah it’s wild…

Here’s the flights for the morning (if one of these are yours). One is Harrisburg (MDT) other is Baltimore (BWI)…

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 58
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.