Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Ours must be in the exact same batch/location right now. Woke up today to find "Rescheduled Delivery" with the typical message of providing a delivery date when available. Still in Shanghai and has been since Saturday or so.
Yes. Every time I see you post an update, my update is the same. I’m stalking flights from Shanghai (PVG) to Anchorage, but also Seoul (ICN) and Tokyo (NRT) since some phones seem to rout through those countries after leaving China. It’s hard to tell where it could be headed next. I guess it could already be on a flight since it says “in transit.” I just wish UPS would update with a date and origin scan.

Reactions: sudofrank

gobybill

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2017
I'm in the same container as you all. I ordered the 15P NT w/256 storage on 9/16. Apple's been showing Oct 11 as the arrival date since shipment. UPS...well, I'm not even sure where the thing is. The last update at 6:23 PM on Oct 7 showed Zhengzhou as the location, so not even sure they've left there yet. I wish UPS would find the thing and give us some usable info.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 11.06.08 AM.png
And it would be nice if they'd just schedule our deliveries, instead of updating plans to schedule our delivery. What a mish mash of verbiage, giving us absolutely zero information.

Last edited:

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I'm in the same container as you all. I ordered the 15P NT w/256 storage on 9/16. Apple's been showing Oct 11 as the arrival date since shipment. UPS...well, I'm not even sure where the thing is. The last update at 6:23 PM on Oct 7 showed Zhengzhou as the location, so not even sure they've left there yet. I wish UPS would find the thing and give us some usable info.

View attachment 2291846
Interesting. Mine started in Zhengzhou but is/was in Shanghai. I wonder why the different route.

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023

View attachment 2291846
And it would be nice if they'd just schedule our deliveries, instead of updating plans to schedule our delivery. What a mish mash of verbiage, giving us absolutely zero information.
Same thing here. I don't think they are going to make it by 11 tbh, if it stucks there for another day

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 19.34.42.png

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
It's strange how some peoples shipped to different area while a bulk of us went to Japan. I got another update just now and it says "Cleared Import Customs - Your package has been cleared customs and is on the way." Im guessing its now free to move to the states or its going to sit for another day or two.

I just got a package from Fed-Ex meanwhile and I am guessing its my trade in box for my 14 Pro Max. I have 14 days to send it back and my question is does that begin the moment my trade in box arrived, or when my actual phone arrives at my doorstep?

Reactions: armandxp and svish

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
It's strange how some peoples shipped to different area while a bulk of us went to Japan. I got another update just now and it says "Cleared Import Customs - Your package has been cleared customs and is on the way." Im guessing its now free to move to the states or its going to sit for another day or two.

I just got a package from Fed-Ex meanwhile and I am guessing it’s my trade in box for my 14 Pro Max. I have 14 days to send it back and my question is does that begin the moment my trade in box arrived, or when my actual phone arrives at my doorstep?
Yep your package has cleared customs and now it’s on the way around the world in 60 days. lol I don’t care what ups updates says anymore even if I get a date they gonna change it

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Yep your package has cleared customs and now it’s on the way around the world in 60 days. lol I don’t care what ups updates says anymore even if I get a date they gonna change it
I feel like UPS is blindfolded and they are like "we choose this, no this, NO THIS DATE!" and thats where we are at the moment. Like this isn't Pokemon guys. Even though it says Tuesday I don't buy into it much.

It seems some people got their orders so fast from China and others are struggling to even get out of country.

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
I just think this is crazy I ordered from the 15 and yet other people be getting there iPhone and not us who ordered early this is just frustrating and ups updates sucks i can’t get a exact update to what’s going on with my package

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
I feel like UPS is blindfolded and they are like "we choose this, no this, NO THIS DATE!" and thats where we are at the moment. Like this isn't Pokemon guys. Even though it says Tuesday I don't buy into it much.

It seems some people got their orders so fast from China and others are struggling to even get out of country.
Yeh man I feel like canceling lol I’ve gotten no updates from the 7th with no delivery date still. The main reason for me is am going to send my phone to Jamaica to my brother, my cousin is here now in America she going to bring it back to Jamaica with her for my brother but the thing is she’s leaving the end of October and that’s y this thing frustrate me soo much

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
10/16-23 now 10/6 out for delivery
Mine was originally slated for 10/19 - 10/26, but shipped last week. After seeing 10/11 briefly as the delivery date after it shipped, I was excited to get it early. But since it’s stuck “in transit” in China with no more info, I am pretty sure it’s not coming tomorrow.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
I am somewhat baffled. My phone and a friends phone hit customs at the same time, both were release at the same time. I am verizon, he's T-mobile. His deliver is tomorrow per UPS tracking. my tracking is this. Any idea why the difference?

10/07/2023 6:23 P.M. On the Way Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.

10/04/2023 1:13 P.M. Your package has been released by the government agency.

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
I am somewhat baffled. My phone and a friends phone hit customs at the same time, both were release at the same time. I am verizon, he's T-mobile. His deliver is tomorrow per UPS tracking. my tracking is this. Any idea why the difference?

10/07/2023 6:23 P.M. On the Way Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.

I’ve been trying to figure out the same thing as well y some people getting and some people don’t

Reactions: bruinsrme

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH

Interesting. Mine is also for Verizon (ordered on Apple.com) and has the same status as yours. @sudofrank is yours Verizon as well?

Reactions: bruinsrme

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Here are my scans incase anyone is interested. Ordered September 17th, originally supposed to arrive October 17-23rd. T-Mobile iPhone Pro Max 256GB Titanium Blue.

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: svish

DiCaprioAngel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2013
New York
Mine is finally updated today. Said that it arrived and departed from Incheon, KR and I'm guessing it's on a flight to Alaska now! Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, so we shall see!

Reactions: svish
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.