Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
here we go... first of all Samsung s23 ultra is a solid phone anyone says different is lying... it depends on where you want to be period BOTH PLATFORMS ORE AWESOME APPLE JUST NICKEL AND DIME YOU WITH UPGRADES AND CONVINCE YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE PROGRESSING FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE JUST FACTS
.... are you ok? The hostility is so real. I never understood the whole "XXX is better than XXX." preferences is everything here and its why we're different.

I had a galaxy phone in the past and it was decent but admittedly i had an older model like the S8. Battery was crap but i enjoyed the experience. However I just feel like iPhone is built better. Doesn't mean I dislike android as a whole, just some things are not good while others are superior. I just feel its not a proper fit for myself. However Android is nicer on so many more avenues. Its a trade off really.

Pixel would have been good but the reality is I just prefer iphone and im in the ecosystem and it just makes sense to stay instead of selling off my ipad, air pods, watch, and getting a galaxy watch, galaxy buds, etc. I have a galaxy tablet though.

• Haha
Reactions: DcGamer05

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
This! The fact that you can walk into an Apple Store a Walmart a Best Buy and walk out with a phone seems wrong. We all waited in line via pre order and we are rewarded with no phone for weeks past launch. Apple Verizon and everyone really dropped the ball this year. Next time Iā€™ll just wait 3 years to upgrade instead of 2. Best of luck to all of us. I also ordered a 512 thinking and hoping it would ship faster boy was I wrong
Right! My T-Mobile had the blue titanium 128GB Pro in stock and I debated it over the PM pre-order but i decided to just wait it out. The thing is they know every year the demand and yet they fail to keep up and dont produce enough. The secondary market makes serious bank when Apple and others could make those profits but lose them de to negligence. Same with gaming consoles at launch.

I only am upgrading this year because of the $1000 promo at Tmobile which I went through Apple. The main reason was USB-C to make life so much easier. Now I wont be able to upgrade til the 17 and I am ok with that as if it wasnt for the change to USB-C my 14 PM would stay as my phone.

Hopefully your phone will come early! =)

• Love
Reactions: DcGamer05

armandxp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Orlando, FL
mine is now showing in Narita, JP and still scheduled for delivery tomorrow after it updated again in the ups app?? Doesnā€™t seem like this will be possible do you think? Lol

armandxp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Orlando, FL
My phone delivery is estimated to be tomorrow again. Odd as they originally had that time and then removed it.

Currently my device is sitting quietly in Narita, JP. Departed Shanghai CN prior. I didn't think the shipments went through Japan but here we are.
Same here. Delivery tomorrow???

Reactions: Marko3563

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Delivered! Just setting it up :)

15 Pro Max Delivered.png

IMG_7362.jpeg

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Looks like mine is still sitting in Shanghai at the moment. It has been released but still no updates. UPS is stating "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible."

Looks like Tuesday might be a pipe dream now!

Jhs0108

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2020
So itā€™s really frustrating that UPSs own package tracker doesnā€™t take into affect flight plans.

Maybe if weā€™re all lucky Wednesday?

Ffs

armandxp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Orlando, FL
In a perfect world it yes tomorrow haha but honestly I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. I dont know how possible it will be at this point going from Japan to the US East Coast(West Virginia here) so we'll see.
I grew up in WV many, many years ago. LOL. Iā€™m hoping for a Florida delivery šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ Iā€™m off the next two days, so we shall see.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I grew up in WV many, many years ago. LOL. Iā€™m hoping for a Florida delivery šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ Iā€™m off the next two days, so we shall see.
Ohhh what part of WV?? I am in the eastern panhandle. In my 35 years of life I have lived in WV 32 of those years. I guess I'll never escape here.

Hopefully tomorrow is a good day. I am hopeful our phones are enroute to the US and they didn't scan during the process of shipping but thats just wishful thinking. I will be out most of the day Wednesday so its nerve wracking trying to figure it out.

Reactions: armandxp

armandxp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Orlando, FL
Ohhh what part of WV?? I am in the eastern panhandle. In my 35 years of life I have lived in WV 32 of those years. I guess I'll never escape here.

Hopefully tomorrow is a good day. I am hopeful our phones are enroute to the US and they didn't scan during the process of shipping but thats just wishful thinking. I will be out most of the day Wednesday so its nerve wracking trying to figure it out.
I grew up by the New River Gorge Bridge in Fayetteville. Small world.

• Love
Reactions: Marko3563

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
Hey guys guess whatā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ my iPhone still not coming lol I give up no new update for me or Ntn šŸ˜ž

Strangerjames

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
mine is now showing in Narita, JP and still scheduled for delivery tomorrow after it updated again in the ups app?? Doesnā€™t seem like this will be possible do you think? Lol
I'm in the same boat.
Was excited to set it up and mess with it on my day off :(
It probably won't update until the estimated delivery date has passed.

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Here is what mine looks like. Ordered around 17th of September. Hopefully I'll see some updates today during the day...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.02.18.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.02.18.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: svish

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
Here is what mine looks like. Ordered around 17th of September. Hopefully I'll see some updates today during the day...
Same I ordered mine on the 15th of sept and stuck here

Attachments

• IMG_0935.png
    IMG_0935.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 62

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
The Apple stores in NYC just keep getting 1TB models and the occasional 512GB. Theyā€™re def having stock issues with the iPhone 15 Pros.

IMG_0059.png IMG_0060.png

Dtae62

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2023
Finally mine has updated and it will arrive tomorrow.šŸ˜Š

Attachments

• IMG_1658.png
    IMG_1658.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 73

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Apparently my device just departed Japan. It sat for about 24 hours. Was scheduled for today TWICE and now it says tomorrow. I am a patient person but its rather annoying we don't get many updates plus I wont be home Wednesday and I have a gut feeling is when it will decide to arrive.

Reactions: svish and armandxp

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Apparently my device just departed Japan. It sat for about 24 hours. Was scheduled for today TWICE and now it says tomorrow. I am a patient person but its rather annoying we don't get many updates plus I wont be home Wednesday and I have a gut feeling is when it will decide to arrive.
Yeah. Mine originally said Oct 11 after it finally decided to ship, but itā€™s been stuck in Shanghai for a few days (package cleared by government agency). Not it just says ā€œin transitā€ and the date says ā€œRescheduled Delivery.ā€ Iā€™m hoping it arrives before Friday since Iā€™m leaving town for a wedding.

Reactions: sudofrank

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Yeah. Mine originally said Oct 11 after it finally decided to ship, but itā€™s been stuck in Shanghai for a few days (package cleared by government agency). Not it just says ā€œin transitā€ and the date says ā€œRescheduled Delivery.ā€ Iā€™m hoping it arrives before Friday since Iā€™m leaving town for a wedding.

Ours must be in the exact same batch/location right now. Woke up today to find "Rescheduled Delivery" with the typical message of providing a delivery date when available. Still in Shanghai and has been since Saturday or so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.