Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

EastCoastSurfing

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
Nice. Seems like the Apple orders come early, and the Verizon orders get pushed back, unfortunately for me Iā€™m in the Verizon camp. Original delivery estimate 10/6, now itā€™s 10/27
Well, Verizon dates were ********. They were way off the mark and probably doing it on purpose. I'm sure they knew they wouldn't make those dates. Verizon dates were ludicrous. Apple dates were extremely extended, more than any carrier, and that's why it seems they are coming earlier.

jatinShrivastava

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
As expected, mine didn't show up today. I don't see any updates on tracking yet and probably won't until Tuesday, considering that the weekend is coming and it's a holiday Monday.
My UPS does not have any anticipated delivery date. My Apple portal first showed 10/6 as delivery. Then it got pushed to 10/11. Then again to 16-23. Now it shows 10/11 as the expected delivery date.

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Out for Delivery!!

Out for Delivery.png

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
As expected, mine didn't show up today. I don't see any updates on tracking yet and probably won't until Tuesday, considering that the weekend is coming and it's a holiday Monday.
Yes but ups does not observe the Indigenous Day so they do operate and will deliver.

DiCaprioAngel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2013
New York
Well, mine now says:

10/07/2023
6:24 P.M.
On the Way
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Zhengzhou, China

It's still in China, apparently, so it didn't even get on a plane to the US. It didn't show this when I got the notification that it was "on its way". I guess I should expect it sometime next week, but highly doubt it will be Monday.

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Mine has cleared customs but is still in Shanghai. When I first got shipping info in UPS, it said Tuesday 10/11. Now it says ā€œThe delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.ā€

Anyone know when we can expect them to move on a flight to Anchorage?

Reactions: armandxp

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
My "estimated delivery date" has changed from Monday to "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." Apparently it states in transit but is not telling me anything else.

Also I am getting a secondary package from FedEx. Its coming from Jeffersonville, IN. I wonder if that is the Apple Trade-In kit?

armandxp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Orlando, FL
Well, mine now says:

10/07/2023
6:24 P.M.
On the Way
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Zhengzhou, China

It's still in China, apparently, so it didn't even get on a plane to the US. It didn't show this when I got the notification that it was "on its way". I guess I should expect it sometime next week, but highly doubt it will be Monday.
Mine finally updated this morning and is in Shanghai. šŸ™

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
In looking at FlightAware, there are several flights that appear to be cargo (no gate info) scheduled to fly from Shanghai to Anchorage, and one flight to Seoul, Korea. I know some phones go through Seoul. Added notifications for those flights so I can monitor UPS.

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
Something is is going on at ups I called them not too long and all they could say to me is can I call back in an hour they having technical difficulties

Attachments

• IMG_0926.png
    IMG_0926.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 60

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Something is is going on at ups I called them not too long and all they could say to me is can I call back in an hour they having technical difficulties
Ohhh if it is technical difficulties then we have a solid shot of getting updates! However I'm thinking its just someone saying that on their end as they don't want to deal with it LOL.

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
I ordered my iPhone 15 pro max on the 15 of September and I canā€™t get it all now I have to be waiting a day to get an update and still it doesnā€™t tell me where or whatā€™s going on with my package just the usual BS

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
Ohhh if it is technical difficulties then we have a solid shot of getting updates! However I'm thinking its just someone saying that on their end as they don't want to deal with it LOL.
I donā€™t know we all having a issue with our package first it was on the 5th to be delivered then it delayed then they put the 5th again and then the 10th and now it rescheduled for delivery again nope something is up with ups

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I donā€™t know we all having a issue with our package first it was on the 5th to be delivered then it delayed then they put the 5th again and then the 10th and now it rescheduled for delivery again nope something is up with ups
My UPS tracking looks very similar to the posters so I am trying to be hopeful that there is an issue and that its just my phone isn't moving haha. Gotta think positive! Something isn't right on your side if it keeps changing that much unless the cargo flights are that backed up/delayed.

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
My UPS tracking looks very similar to the posters so I am trying to be hopeful that there is an issue and that its just my phone isn't moving haha. Gotta think positive! Something isn't right on your side if it keeps changing that much unless the cargo flights are that backed up/delayed.
Yeh am going to call back again because I think most of us on this post rite now our phones a buddies they in the same spot together wondering when they getting out to their owners

• Love
Reactions: Marko3563

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Yeh am going to call back again because I think most of us on this post rite now our phones a buddies they in the same spot together wondering when they getting out to their owners
It definitely seems many of us at the moment are going to be in the same shipment out of China. It's strange how so many of us are stuck with the same status. I hope theres an issue verses our phones are vacationing without us. Like I would love a vacation too.

Reactions: jatinShrivastava

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
It definitely seems many of us at the moment are going to be in the same shipment out of China. It's strange how so many of us are stuck with the same status. I hope theres an issue verses our phones are vacationing without us. Like I would love a vacation too.
Hopefully they take some selfies on their little detour. This year has been really disorganized. I donā€™t get it when I got my 13 pro max I had an October date when I preordered but I still got it launch day. Wonder what the hold ups are this year besides the obvious ā€œmechanical failuresā€. Haha what a year fun times ! Hopefully you get your phone soon

• Love

Shae548

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2023
The worst thing about it is that we donā€™t get any updates on whatā€™s really going on we just be getting some updates that makes no sense like we spending our money and we waiting so talk to us

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Hopefully they take some selfies on their little detour. This year has been really disorganized. I donā€™t get it when I got my 13 pro max I had an October date when I preordered but I still got it launch day. Wonder what the hold ups are this year besides the obvious ā€œmechanical failuresā€. Haha what a year fun times ! Hopefully you get your phone soon
I'm going to seriously judge my 15PM if it arrives and doesn't share its vacation photos and its selfies with everyones phones. Like they are all besties now!

It definitely seems like its been disorganized, but also a really bad launch too with issues plaguing the phone and so much more. I never got an iPhone so close to launch, and when I got my 14PM(xfinity mobile) it took me months after to get it due to the wait) but this is sounding more like a headache than normal. UPS seems to be struggling also with shipments unless its more of a logistics thing.

Heres to everyone getting their phones soon! We're in this together.

• Haha
Reactions: DcGamer05

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
The worst thing about it is that we donā€™t get any updates on whatā€™s really going on we just be getting some updates that makes no sense like we spending our money and we waiting so talk to us
Right! Its like we get the bare minimum generic update and we can go days without. I get its business but if i am paying $1199 for something, I sort of expect to know where it is and have a better idea to ensure I am going to be home to sign for it and such. Its been really hard to pinpoint since dates change so quickily.

USPS is horrible but honestly atleast they do update with "traveling in our network" and updates like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.