Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Burg0147

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
Same boat here... wait, you guys are getting shipping updates!? Haha. Still processing here for my Black 256 PM. Maybe we'll get it a few days before the 17th or directly on the day itself. A guy can dream...
Exact same boat here guys. Missed shipment window on Monday, delayed Customs approval, 2 day mechanical failure delay, finally on a flight to Incheon! But delivery moved from Friday to Monday. I am on a business trip till Thursday. So more like another full week delay for me, but it's fine! Enjoy!

• Sad
Reactions: maurihamm

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Titanium Blue has shipped! I ordered on September 17th, and was estimated to arrive October 17-23.

I got a notice from my bank at 1:47am that I was charged, and then a few minutes ago I got the text message from Apple saying it shipped with tracking information. Should arrive Monday!

Reactions: svish and cwosigns

Hatshepsut

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2009
I just ordered a blue pro a couple days ago, est delivery Oct 24-31. Here's hoping I get it a little early! I am definitely not patient enough for this lol

Reactions: svish

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I just ordered a blue pro a couple days ago, est delivery Oct 24-31. Here's hoping I get it a little early! I am definitely not patient enough for this lol
If people on here are right I would expect your phone to ship next week I imagine. However so much goes into estimating and such. Hopefully it comes sooner rathe than later.

LongBall14

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2023
I have a natural titanium PM on order for early November but I’m tempted to pick up a black iPhone 15 plus that became available near me. I need to resist and be patient. I keep debating between the two. I don’t do anything crazy on my phone. That’s why I’m considering the plus. Only reason I’m not pulling the trigger is because of the promotion feature and I’ve always gotten the pro phones.

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
No movement on mine, but I'm starting to think my order page is bugged. I returned the FineWoven case I ordered and it still says en route, but Fedex/Apple Support both confirmed it was delivered.

I paid w/ my Apple Card so the transaction is already there. Who knows.

scoobysnax

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2016
Got notice today that apple says I will only get $300 for my 14 Pro Max as the "wifi is not functional". WTF...I literally just had it a few weeks ago and never had any issue with the wireless.

Definitely BS. I would ask for it back and bring it to an Apple store if you’re close to one. They’ll assess your trade and put the credit (plus taxes!) on any card of your choice.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
My card just got charged and the status has changed to “Preparing to Ship” but no shipment information yet. Blue 512 GB Pro Max ordered from Apple on 9/20.
Yuuuuuuuus! Really happy to read this! Mine took around 8-10 hours to change to shipped since I was charged in the middle of the night and it shipped out in China around 9-10am EST.

Currently my iPhone order says "Clearance in Progress" vis UPS.com

gimmebeso

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
does anyone know what happens after the iPhone shipment lands in Louisville, Kentucky before someone receives their package in the tri-state area? Looking to understand the time between those two points, also if anyone knows whether they fly or drive only from KY.

Mine left Alaska around 6pm EST and is scheduled to land in KY 12am EST. Delivery date currently saying 10/6 but also thinking that's slim (OG date was 10/5).

cradavis

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
MN
Has anyone that had the mechanical failure delay seen any movement? Mine had an original arrival date of today but has been delayed since Tuesday with the only update being the mechanical delay. Its last known position was China, so assuming its still there?

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Checked in again before heading to bed, looks like my 17th-24th order just flipped to preparing to ship. Hopeful for an early delivery.

Reactions: svish

EastCoastSurfing

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
does anyone know what happens after the iPhone shipment lands in Louisville, Kentucky before someone receives their package in the tri-state area? Looking to understand the time between those two points, also if anyone knows whether they fly or drive only from KY.

Mine left Alaska around 6pm EST and is scheduled to land in KY 12am EST. Delivery date currently saying 10/6 but also thinking that's slim (OG date was 10/5).
It will be there. They never stop.

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
Last update. Ordered on launch day with Oct 16-23 delivery. Scheduled to deliver on 10-9 and now moved to 10-6 tomorrow! 256GB 15 PM Titanium Blue. My Caudabe Synthesis in celestial blue arrives tomorrow as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.