Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
Ye
So excited for this week. Currently have a 10/5 delivery NYC, but not seeing much information and it might actually be 10/6. I think I'm in a similar boat as you @maurihamm, so fingers crossed. Also, my UPS isn't giving much information. I signed into UPS My Choice and it's very very vague 🫠 View attachment 2287938
Yes, we're on the same boat. It's been stucked in China since yesterday 10/02 without any news. Hoping it'll move on Wednesday, but I don't think we'll get it on Thursday, I'm crossing fingers for a Friday delivery!

ht5pilot

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2011
MS
What model and GB? Curious as I'm trying to find a pattern.
15 Pro Black Titanium 256GB. Downgraded in size from 13 Pro Max 256GB. Couldn’t be happier. I’ve always had the bigger phone since iPhone 6s Plus. Welcomed the lighter weight and pocketability of the smaller phone. One thing I will definitely miss is the awesome battery life of the bigger phone.

x86dude

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2017
Aus
It seems you can order an iPhone for delivery with the risk of it being stolen, but not for safe pickup in the store.

Apple wants us to refresh the Store app(or website) every day for weeks on end until the store has it in stock.
I went into the store today to verify this.

I suppose I can do an order with a delivery address at the store, but who is responsible if that goes wrong ?

I am 1) happy to pay up front, and 2) to wait. But Apple does not seem to want my money.

The only reason I can see is to generate demand, but I think this is a crazy way to run a business.

MacSafe

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
I'm coming next week to California for a trip. Where should i go to purchase 15P NT 128?
Where are my best chances?

Expos of 1969

Suspended
Aug 25, 2013
I'm coming next week to California for a trip. Where should i go to purchase 15P NT 128?
Where are my best chances?

1696397528983.jpeg

;)

Expos of 1969

Suspended
Aug 25, 2013
now seriously- is it really the best chances ? I have few days there only (before heading to Yosemite 🙂)
Just joking. I do not think there is a store open to the public selling phones at HQ. Some of the California residents from this forum may have some suggestions. Best of luck.

Chillfctor

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2023
So my iPhone got to NC and is just sitting there with zero movement. Apple said they can’t investigate until 2 days post delivery day estimate. Anyone experience this before?

wateroperator1776

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2020
Ohio
I may in the over-promised and under-delivered camp. Ordered A Pro Max black 256 and a pro white 128 on 9/17 with an estimated delivery 10/6 through Verizon online. No shipment notification yet.

chrisf60647

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Apple still showing Nov 3 for the Pro Max 256. Anyone order in the last two weeks received shipping notificatopn? Heading out of town that week and want to get see how accurate the dates are.

scoobysnax

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2016
There was a flood of PMs that hit the stores yesterday. Unfortunately, I was traveling and didn’t have the time to secure one before they sold out. Hoping the same thing happens again today.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Got notice today that apple says I will only get $300 for my 14 Pro Max as the "wifi is not functional". WTF...I literally just had it a few weeks ago and never had any issue with the wireless.
Thats a bit odd. I wonder if they truly have people testing these phone trade ins or if they screwing with people. I am terrified of shipping my phone in as I know its fully functional but I am concerned with issues they will create.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.