Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
Hey guys, do you know what does the last scan means? Thanks!
Screenshot_2023-10-02-12-14-36-901_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

lordj81

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
I had to sign for mine.
Yeah, had to sign for my wife's 15 last week. This was "signature required" too but I guess he didn't wanna spend 30 seconds getting a signature so just left this tiny $1200+ box on my porch for everyone to see lol. Just glad my wife works from home or I'd have been a nervous wreck the whole way home.

dslrjunky

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2011
If I don't have any update by 10/6. I'll probably just order via Apple Store App, as I see them restock daily just a matter of time of day.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Anyone not get any shipping info at all and their phone just delivers?
At the very least you'd be charged for your order before that happens, so you'd know the order was processed. They're not going to ship without getting their money first.

Check your bank statements to see if you've been charged. Mine is estimated mid-November and I've seen no charge on my card yet.

Reactions: ColoArtist

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Boy this would be nice. Still waiting on any movement for my Oct 17-24 timeframe. Maybe it'll just show up at my door one day this week unannounced.
I got charged first. I kept watching my payment method. Then I checked the UPS my choice and then Apple notified me.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Yeah, had to sign for my wife's 15 last week. This was "signature required" too but I guess he didn't wanna spend 30 seconds getting a signature so just left this tiny $1200+ box on my porch for everyone to see lol. Just glad my wife works from home or I'd have been a nervous wreck the whole way home.
Apple didn’t put a signature requirement. Also ATT doesn’t require one. Verizon requires one but can be a signed note or actual signature, and Xfinity requires someone to sign for in person.

I know this is an Apple forum, just rambling lol

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
I couldn’t get over on how light my 15PM was when I first got it.
I feel like I've dodged a bullet not buying a new iPhone since my 11 Pro Max. Everyone keeps marveling at how light the 15PM is; I finally got to hold one at Best Buy today and it feels like it weighs about the same as my 11PM, which makes me boggle at how heavy the 12/13/14PM must have been!

Reactions: Fantasigraphic

Dragonfly47

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
Atlanta Metro
I feel like I've dodged a bullet not buying a new iPhone since my 11 Pro Max. Everyone keeps marveling at how light the 15PM is; I finally got to hold one at Best Buy today and it feels like it weighs about the same as my 11PM, which makes me boggle at how heavy the 12/13/14PM must have been!
Weighed it against my 12 Pro Max. 7.8 oz vs 8.0.

EastCoastSurfing

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
The decrease in weight is nice and about what I expected from my 14PM, but I have been a little surprised how much thinner the bezels are. I know it’s probably not much, but it feels/looks more seamless to me.
Yeah, it seems like a lot of people say in YouTube videos that: "It isn't noticeable", "Very small change", or "Hard to see on camera". I always notice it though, and seems vastly different than the 14. Maybe our brains are wired differently, but it's a massive difference for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.