Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Has anyone tried to make an exchange? And if so, how did you get another order in? I want to exchange my 15 Pro Max but I can't find any in stock near me

Reactions: Alexrat1996

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Today I have no problems in my area finding PM in blue or black 512gb for in store pick up. Now if I could find the elusive white I ordered and am still waiting on. I won’t budge on color. I want a white iPhone. Haven’t had one since the iPhone 5 and I loved it. Every year I get the new color but this year I just want white and it’s a unicorn apparently.

Reactions: Bkdodger

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
@Alexrat1996 did. I think they had to scour for a store with stock, which involves a lot of luck this early into the 15’s run.
But you have to be on your phone and keep the application open and keep tapping the configurations you want and you’ll eventually find one, but you have to be quick. If you’re on the iPhone program you need to be able to have me information read it down in a piece of paper, type it in submit order and pick it up.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Yeah they might make a flight later tonight and process the rest for last mile at like 3am to be on the 5am truck
They don’t do a weekend sort until late tonight. Typically (from my experience/company) they do a sort at main hub Friday night for stuff to be delivered on Sat and Monday. Gets it to final destination and Monday freight is sorted Monday morning and sent to the stations within the market.

What does the last scan say on your tracking? Could already be in Philly as last flight shows 5:55 and 6:35 last night

Last edited:

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
They don’t do a weekend sort until late tonight. Typically (from my experience/company) they do a sort at main hub Friday night for stuff to be delivered on Sat and Monday. Gets it to final destination and Monday freight is sorted Monday morning and sent to the stations within the market.

What does the last scan say on your tracking? Could already be in Philly as last flight shows 5:55 and 6:35 last night
My last scan is that it arrived at UPS this morning at like 10am. it's still scheduled for tomorrow delivery. I just hope it can still happen.

Reactions: Fantasigraphic

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
My last scan is that it arrived at UPS this morning at like 10am. it's still scheduled for tomorrow delivery. I just hope it can still happen.

I hope so, too. My mom was kind enough to take off work so she can wait at my house for the delivery… although, knowing UPS they’ll deliver at 7, long after I’ve been home from work.

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri

Just got an “Import scan” at 2:14 - don’t know what that means, but I guess maybe it shows they’re doing something?

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
My package departed Kentucky at 4:30... I guess it's not going on the plane to Philly.

No movement on mine, yet. Looks like Louisville to Philly is 10 hours by truck. If it leaves there at 4:30 it could be there by 3:00 to 4:00 AM in time to go on a truck for delivery. So even if it’s not on a plane, it could still make it.

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
No movement on mine, yet. Looks like Louisville to Philly is 10 hours by truck. If it leaves there at 4:30 it could be there by 3:00 to 4:00 AM in time to go on a truck for delivery. So even if it’s not on a plane, it could still make it.
Yeah I think so too. If it's just one facility it goes to in Philly that would be great. It sucks I can't track the van when it's finally out for delivery like I can amazon.

magbarn

macrumors 68030
Oct 25, 2008
Has anyone tried to make an exchange? And if so, how did you get another order in? I want to exchange my 15 Pro Max but I can't find any in stock near me
I was able to do one for a 512 to 1tb. What complicated it is I’m on iup. So I had to buy the phone outright using the app for a store pickup with the same carrier as my iup. Then I was able to return my 512. They had to return and rebuy the reserved phone also to put the new 1tb on iup. Thankfully the employee was willing to do the complicated exchange. The only hang up was that citizen one took about 30 min to reset the system so I could rebuy the 1tb on iup.

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Right?! Like its October and it ships this month but it feels like months still. Most of my friends got their phones already and I am sitting here with my 14 Pro Max like "it's ok, we're going to make it!" but yeah, I just want it haha.

I have debated on just getting the 15 Pro from TMobile since I could get it faster but I already got my screen protector and case, plus the better battery keeps me on the PM. I usually am patient but this... is different haha.

Are you in that same shipping window?

Same sentiment here. I am merely a bystander with my current 13 Pro Max. Hoping we see something this week, at least a flip to preparing to ship. That way I too can check UPS flights every 10 minutes!

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Today I have no problems in my area finding PM in blue or black 512gb for in store pick up. Now if I could find the elusive white I ordered and am still waiting on. I won’t budge on color. I want a white iPhone. Haven’t had one since the iPhone 5 and I loved it. Every year I get the new color but this year I just want white and it’s a unicorn apparently.
Keep hitting the refresh daily ..I was,same way waiting on titanium.. I found stock best around 3pm EST

lordj81

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
Hell everyone, new to the site. Anyway, ordered a 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256gb on the 22nd from T-mobile with an estimated delivery date of 11/06 to 11/20. They actually shipped it on 09/29. Due to be delivered monday 10/02. Seems like they massively overestimated the backorder times on some models. I was totally resigned to waiting until mid November so this was a pleasant surprise. This will be my first iPhone ever btw.

SyrOrange

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
I know this seems like a noobish question but where can i find the iphone availability checker screen? It looked apple-ish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.