Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Which case is it? It looks awesome, especially as I am about to loose my green 11max. Iā€™ve been waiting for another green max, but was won over by the brushed titanium.
Here's the green silicone ...
d8576ed037c72d0753c1fd2899666afa.jpg

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Mine has a departure scan from Zhengzhou at 8:00 PM their time which according to Google, was 27 minutes ago. I assume itā€™s on the way to Incheon now. Others said that once it leaves china it moves fast, so weā€™ll see. Iā€™m keeping an eye on it because I work Monday. Got to figure out if I/someone needs to stay home to sign for it that day. I also thought about rerouting it to my office if theyā€™d let me, but Iā€™m scared to mess with it.
I'd be wary as well, but one year I called Apple while my iPhone was in Louisville and successfully got the delivery destination changed from Maryland to Utah. It was amazing.

newen

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2023
I hope you guys enjoy your new phone no defect my launch day phone Iphone 15 pro max had dust under display return it and got black titanium it's perfect.

Imagine living in a country where Apple has enough 15 Pro Max inventories, they can even replace your phone instantly!

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
Hereā€™s the schedule for UPS99 from ANC to SDF after its layover in ANC..

Not long before they land in Louisville and are sorted out for different destinations. I donā€™t see any flights from Louisville to St. Louis, so I assume mine is going to make a 4 hour drive in a semi for the last leg of its journey.

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 56

supercoffee1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Mine is still sitting in the same time range with "processing." I check multiple times a day for a change in date LOL
Same time frame here ā˜ ļø

My friend just got his yesterday and we were out last night and he was like ā€œyour phone hasnā€™t even had shipping status post yet? Yikesā€.

Reactions: Marko3563

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
Not long before they land in Louisville and are sorted out for different destinations. I donā€™t see any flights from Louisville to St. Louis, so I assume mine is going to make a 4 hour drive in a semi for the last leg of its journey.
I think itā€™s UPS 636. I know they fly instead of ground the last 5 hours to my local airport. At least on UPS Worldwide Express.

Reactions: ColoArtist

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
I think itā€™s UPS 636. I know they fly instead of ground the last 5 hours to my local airport. At least on UPS Worldwide Express.

Hmmm. I donā€™t know if that will be the one or not. Looks like it doesnā€™t fly every day and when it does itā€™s well before the arrival time of our phones in Louisville.

Too bad they wouldnā€™t let me pick it up in Louisville today. If I left now, Iā€™d be there around noon and have a lot of daylight left to play with my phone.

Reactions: alexcue

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
They have flights to St Louis. Also I donā€™t think they do a Sunday sort. So see if thereā€™s a scheduled flight for early Monday morning later today. Ones not showing

This was last inbound oneā€¦

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpeg
    IMG_4789.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Hmmm. I donā€™t know if that will be the one or not. Looks like it doesnā€™t fly every day and when it does itā€™s well before the arrival time of our phones in Louisville.

Too bad they wouldnā€™t let me pick it up in Louisville today. If I left now, Iā€™d be there around noon and have a lot of daylight left to play with my phone.
They sort millions of packages a day. Thereā€™s zero way theyā€™ll find it lol. Plus thereā€™s security reasons as well

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Same time frame here ā˜ ļø

My friend just got his yesterday and we were out last night and he was like ā€œyour phone hasnā€™t even had shipping status post yet? Yikesā€.
Right?! Like its October and it ships this month but it feels like months still. Most of my friends got their phones already and I am sitting here with my 14 Pro Max like "it's ok, we're going to make it!" but yeah, I just want it haha.

I have debated on just getting the 15 Pro from TMobile since I could get it faster but I already got my screen protector and case, plus the better battery keeps me on the PM. I usually am patient but this... is different haha.

Are you in that same shipping window?

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Donā€™t rain on my paradeā€¦ no, I know thereā€™s no way to do it. Just wishful thinking.
Sorry lol!

I once had a lady (breeder) who I delivered to who had sperm coming in and a snow storm hit west/middle Tennessee and it shut down our main sort facility in Memphis. The canister had a 72hr lifespan and it was looking more like 4 days before she was able to get it. She had idea to drive to the hub in Memphis from Nashville to get it. Long story short she didnā€™t make it past front gates lol. Saying she was PISSED is an understatement lol

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Yep. Up to this point theyā€™ve been shipped as entire pallets of phones, now theyā€™ll be broken down, sorted and sent on their way to their individual locations.
Hmm I don't see a UPS flight to Philly. would it till be international flight at that point?

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
Hmm I don't see a UPS flight to Philly. would it till be international flight at that point?

I donā€™t see one for you either. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s got to be one, no way they stick that on a truck for 10 hours to get to you. I could see them putting mine on a truck for 4 hours to St. Louis, but surely youā€™re flying.

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
I donā€™t see one for you either. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s got to be one, no way they stick that on a truck for 10 hours to get to you. I could see them putting mine on a truck for 4 hours to St. Louis, but surely youā€™re flying.
Yeah they might make a flight later tonight and process the rest for last mile at like 3am to be on the 5am truck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.