Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I believe it went to Korea based on this but to track it next I'm not sure. I haven't had a new scan yet.
Watch for UPS 99 leaving out of INC to ANC. If your scans match up with that, that's how you know where your phone is. I was tracking UPS 99 from INC ANC SDF then I forget my SDF PHX flight number, but tracked that one (by searching google for UPS flights today SDF PHX).

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Watch for UPS 99 leaving out of INC to ANC. If your scans match up with that, that's how you know where your phone is. I was tracking UPS 99 from INC ANC SDF then I forget my SDF PHX flight number, but tracked that one (by searching google for UPS flights today SDF PHX).
This one is the only one I see for ICN to ANC I don't think the timing match up and its the only UPS flight to ANC

newen

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2023
Is Apple still getting in-store inventory, or are they only fulfilling online orders until demand wanes? If the former, when does Apple update their inventory? I didn’t pre-order thinking I could just grab one on launch (did get the Pro for my wife), but it wasn’t available. Still hoping to get one in store, but I probably should have just ordered one as a back up seeing that the PM availability keeps getting pushed back further and further.
December 2023

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Which is a real reason. The comment I replied to was implying that the shipping companies are incompetent and just making up excuses instead of them having real issues.
I’m not going to argue about this one because, well it’s true on some occasions. Christmas (peak season) is the best time we/they do it.

Reactions: ColoArtist

ColoArtist

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2012
Denver, CO
FYI...I wasn't sure if I needed to unpair my watch before transferring my data from my old phone to my new one.

I decided to just go with whatever Apple prompted during the transfer. I used phone to phone and the transfer took about 1 hour. At the end I was prompted on my watch if I wanted to switch the watch to the new phone, which I did.

It all went well. I had to reenter my credit cards in Wallet, enter my Apple ID password, and passwords in a few apps.

The FineWeave case feels fine to me. We'll see how durable it is.

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
I’m impatiently waiting for it to start moving. Sitting still for 16 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_1620.png
    IMG_1620.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 101

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Currently sitting in the October 17th - 24th range for delivery, no movement past processing yet. I figure it'll be another week or so before anything moves, maybe sooner with supply catching up. Hopeful as I have the AirPods Pro 2 and Series 9 over here. Just waiting for the main course!

Reactions: Marko3563 and svish

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
mine is exactly the same. You mean to tell me it's still in China? I don't see how we'll get this monday.

Mine has a departure scan from Zhengzhou at 8:00 PM their time which according to Google, was 27 minutes ago. I assume it’s on the way to Incheon now. Others said that once it leaves china it moves fast, so we’ll see. I’m keeping an eye on it because I work Monday. Got to figure out if I/someone needs to stay home to sign for it that day. I also thought about rerouting it to my office if they’d let me, but I’m scared to mess with it.

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
Mine is in the same place, too. Scheduled for Monday delivery. After the order/preorder fiasco, a date Oct. 9-16, I’m stoked for the second. Come to your new home oh phone if mine. 😂

Same. I finally got my order to go through 30 minutes after the store opened. I was bummed to get 10/9-16. I was more bummed when others in that group got shipped earlier in the week and I didn’t. I do feel better now that mine is on the way and I’ll have it soon, 1-2 weeks before quoted.

47SOUL

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2023
Mine start clearing in ZhengZhou, China and get released after arrived the facility in Incheon, Korea! is that make sense? also what is the next stop here?

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 72

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
Mine start clearing in ZhengZhou, China and get released after arrived the facility in Incheon, Korea! is that make sense? also what is the next stop here?

Yes. They start in Zhengzhou, have to be released by the government and they fly to Incheon, South Korea. From Korea they fly to Anchorage, Alaska then Louisville, Kentucky before going on to your local hub and out for delivery.

Reactions: ColoArtist

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Yes. They start in Zhengzhou, have to be released by the government and they fly to Incheon, South Korea. From Korea they fly to Anchorage, Alaska then Louisville, Kentucky before going on to your local hub and out for delivery.
Mine is in Korea now! It's happening!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.