Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Got my phone and my trade in was verified in a week.

UPS will try and deliver once. If no one is home they can leave it if you sign the release. If no release they will come back or the driver can leave it at a UPS store if there is one nearby.

Reactions: AppleWes

orev

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2015
Actually Louisville was under a dense fog and it delayed landings due to low visibility, hence delayed the sort longer. It actually happens lol

Which is a real reason. The comment I replied to was implying that the shipping companies are incompetent and just making up excuses instead of them having real issues.

Reactions: Fantasigraphic

Detonation

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
They already changed them a few months ago. They are well aware when a new device is coming out and start lowering the trade-ins for the previous devices far in advance of that.

No worries about that since I wouldn't have traded it in back then anyway. Was thinking the current values were possibility higher than normal to entice people to upgrade. The trade in for my 13 Pro ($480) isn't far from the used market going rate - looking at ebay and swappa, I could get probably around $550, which after fees/shipping is close $500. Not worth the hassle for $20.

Reactions: surfzen21

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Use flight aware. Look for UPS flights from the area it's coming from and to the area it's going to. Correlate the departure time on your UPS tracking to the flight departure times.
So since it left ZhengZhou 5am today I should check that? Where is it going to? Kentucky or Anchorage?

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Typically they travel from Zhengzhou to Incheon, South Korea then to Anchorage, AK then to Louisville, KY before heading from there to your local facility.
Thanks! So I found the first flight I think is right, but the South Korea then to Anchorage I can't find at all. Any ideas?

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
Omg, a natural titanium 15PM 256 popped up at my local Apple Store. And I went and ordered it for local pickup at 3 pm.

I was starting to get frustrated coz the 15PM was always out of stock in the 256gb I want.

So excited. My iPhone 11 is gonna get replaced

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.