Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Still at the label created stage, but My Choice says estimated delivery 10/10 right now. We will see once it is actually shipped.
Yeah I doubt it'll be 10/10. This shipping is usually 1-3 days. And I think we'll see movement on the weekends

theoryzero

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Yeah I doubt it'll be 10/10. This shipping is usually 1-3 days. And I think we'll see movement on the weekends
Got the shipping notice from Apple, they say delivery on 10/6. Checked My Choice again and UPS says Clearance In Progress, with estimated delivery 10/2. I’m guessing the latter is probably closer to the truth.

ksj1

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2018
On a related note, how many have had luck just dropping in to an Apple Store and seeing what is in stock for walk-ins?
I ordered a PM on Saturday, but kept looking locally by filling out the online order form completely and then checking the pickup link several times a day. The one I wanted popped up and I grabbed it for pickup. Cancelled my 10/24-11/1 order once I had it in hand.

There is no need to refresh the page (well, maybe daily?), just check your nearby store, which should tell you about similar phones nearby. Hit cancel if not found and try again later. Again, just keep the page handy and all filled out.

Reactions: svish

newen

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2023
I wonder when Apple ships the finished iPhones to the local Apple Stores... I can't understand why local Apple Stores have no iPhone 15 lineups incoming for pickups, even if days have passed.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2022
SEVERE WEATHER DELAY!

WTF? UPS is full of it as there is nothing in the weather radar between Louisville and Jacksonville. They are just failing, again!!!

Reactions: tekchic

Dragonfly47

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
Atlanta Metro
My delivery just changed from 10/2 to tomorrow, I’m SO excited!! 😀😀
Hah! Mine just changed from today to 10/2!

Edit: it’s at the UPS terminal next to the Atlanta airport about 50 miles from me. Why they have to wait til Monday to deliver is a mystery.

Second edit: Delivery is back to today and the phone is 20 miles from me!

Last edited:

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2022
Mine was to be delivered today and then UPS did this:

”Significant weather events across the globe are impacting the UPS network. Although your location may not be impacted by adverse weather, the movement of packages in the network may be impacted by weather conditions in other areas.”

UPS is full of it as the plane already left Louisville, heading to Jacksonville and there is no weather in between. Not even fog at Jacksonville airport. UPS is just plain failing! Likely they do not have enough help and they want to push it off on “climate change”! LOL!

Looks like Saturday now.

Appleseed18

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2018
Midwest
These are the flights scheduled for tonight to Louisville from Anchorage. My best guess is ours are on UPS99 as that was same flight from Korea to Anchorage..

It’ll get there…

@tekchic[/
[/QUOTE]

Mine was to be delivered today and then UPS did this:

”Significant weather events across the globe are impacting the UPS network. Although your location may not be impacted by adverse weather, the movement of packages in the network may be impacted by weather conditions in other areas.”

UPS is full of it as the plane already left Louisville, heading to Jacksonville and there is no weather in between. Not even fog at Jacksonville airport. UPS is just plain failing! Likely they do not have enough help and they want to push it off on “climate change”! LOL!

Looks like Saturday now.
I had the same notification, was supposed to be delivered between 10:30am-12:30pm but that window may get pushed back, looks like it could still be today just later on this afternoon.

Reactions: ColoArtist

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
I wonder when Apple ships the finished iPhones to the local Apple Stores... I can't understand why local Apple Stores have no iPhone 15 lineups incoming for pickups, even if days have passed.

It’s super annoying. I’m trying to do in store pickup but I don’t see any iPhone 15PM available at the Apple Store near where I live and also 2 other stores which are 2 hours away. I’ve been checking 15PM every hour randomly.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Question for y’all: so I opted to order my 15PM late because I was on the fence about it. It was originally supposed to deliver between 10/9-16, which was great, because we’re out of town next week. Predictably, I got notification this morning that it’s delivering 10/2 now. UPS MyChoice on the app will not give me any option to have it held for pickup and say that delivery options are restricted by the sender. Anyone have any experience with this? Is it worth my time to attempt to deal with UPS, or would contacting Apple to see about changing their restrictions work? I can’t believe I’m pissed about Apple sending me a phone early. Lol. 😂

Last edited:

supercoffee1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
SEVERE WEATHER DELAY!

WTF? UPS is full of it as there is nothing in the weather radar between Louisville and Jacksonville. They are just failing, again!!!
Severe weather delays can cause backups if say there’s a storm in NYC and a lot of flights are waiting to take off for NYC and clogging the gates at an otherwise fine airport in Louisville.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I got the significant weather notice too and delivery date went to pending again. I’m in Phoenix - we don’t get weather except “hot” haha and it’s not even that hot today.

It did show an arrival scan in PHX so hopefully I have some good luck today.

scoobysnax

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2016
Is Apple still getting in-store inventory, or are they only fulfilling online orders until demand wanes? If the former, when does Apple update their inventory? I didn’t pre-order thinking I could just grab one on launch (did get the Pro for my wife), but it wasn’t available. Still hoping to get one in store, but I probably should have just ordered one as a back up seeing that the PM availability keeps getting pushed back further and further.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
I got the significant weather notice too and delivery date went to pending again. I’m in Phoenix - we don’t get weather except “hot” haha and it’s not even that hot today.

It did show an arrival scan in PHX so hopefully I have some good luck today.
@cinger0439

Weather delay is for Louisville, NOT the destination.

Essentially it gives the exception/disruption on making service times. So if your package has a commit time of by 1030am, so with the disruption it keeps UPS from having to pay back the fee(s) if customer calls in and complains for not making service times, Money Back Guarantee If that makes sense.

Last edited:

GLS

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2010
Crossposting from the UK thread, because I don't read so well

Woke up this morning to an email that my launch day (roughly 9 am eastern) Pro Max white was shipped out earlier today; it was scheduled for Oct 9-16 delivery. UPS tracking shows it to be delivered on the 2nd.

Reactions: Blueline29
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.