Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
This is great! hopefully, ours will be shipped in the next few hours.
So for me, I was charged mid-day on Tuesday (PHX time), and then around 10pm I was able to pull it up in UPS MyChoice. Delivery is set for Mon 10/2. I'm on the hopium for maybe a delivery tomorrow but I'm expecting Monday.

Good luck! Glad you'll get it earlier. I bet you get it mid next week.

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
So for me, I was charged mid-day on Tuesday (PHX time), and then around 10pm I was able to pull it up in UPS MyChoice. Delivery is set for Mon 10/2. I'm on the hopium for maybe a delivery tomorrow but I'm expecting Monday.

Good luck! Glad you'll get it earlier. I bet you get it mid next week.
That's promising. its 3:01 here. So the timing could be the same at 10pm tonight it'll be shipped and I have it by the 3rd.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Damn. Every time I see this I get excited until I remember my estimate is 10/19 - 10/26. :(
I feel like we will be in the same shipment possibly haha. 10/17 - 10/23 here. I think Apple is intentionally holding us back from living our best lives.

What color and phone did you go with??

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Got mine yesterday at this Apple Store 56 minutes from home and returned my 15 pro max 512 GB blue titanium due to a defect at my home Apple Store and picked up here black titanium 512 GB.

All on IUp

I will only have to pay one month in advance to upgrade same time for 16 ultra

I also got the series 9 graphite stainless steel 45 m since the ultra 2 was huge one me.

People who are doing IUP doing store pickup please have your information written down somewhere and be ready to type it fast to grab one they sell out quickly.
So you returned the 256 because it wasn't enough storage, then got a 512 and returned that, then got another 512? What was the defect on the first 512?

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I feel like we will be in the same shipment possibly haha. 10/17 - 10/23 here. I think Apple is intentionally holding us back from living our best lives.

What color and phone did you go with??
When I was ordering on 9/20, the blue 512 GB Pro Max had the soonest shipping dates. I originally wanted the natural Ti but the dates were further out.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
When I was ordering on 9/20, the blue 512 GB Pro Max had the soonest shipping dates. I originally wanted the natural Ti but the dates were further out.
I have been back and forth with the natural titanium one myself. I originally placed an order for it on launch at 10:03am but then changed my mind and went with Blue days later, but now I am thinking I made a horrible decision with bailing on my original choice. I checked Apple and saw that the NT wont be available until estimated Mid November so I will stay with the blue. I'm truly surprised the white is so popular as I expected it to be easier to get like the black.

Hopefully yours gets moved up! The blue looks great and hopefully once it arrives you will love it more. I have read that people are surprised that the NT doesnt look as nice in person as it does in pics, but the blue looks significantly better in person. I guess all to their own.

Really wishing I had an Apple store nearby. =( I wanted to see these bad boys in person.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Mine is showing Ankorage at 12:38PM.

UPS still says delivery tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that it won't happen. UPS, and the rest, have been unreliable lately.
I've got an ANC 12:28 arrived scan but my delivery date from UPS still says Monday 10/2. It'll be fun if it magically arrives tomorrow. Depends on whether I see scans out of SDF PHX and then if it makes it on the truck by tomorrow. If yours says tomorrow, I bet you're good!

Reactions: ColoArtist
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.