Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York
Yesterday my 15 PM was to be delivered by UPS. I wake this morning and it says “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.” I have seen stuff like this before and know that tracking is not so good at times. It is quite possibly heading to Alaska as I read this. Hoping for still the 29th.

Well, mine once again changed. Now it’s back to tomorrow!

Yesterday afternoon my package was leaving Alaska.

This morning it says delayed for weather and delivery is bumped one day to tomorrow. :mad:

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else have similar scan times with a delivery of tomorrow? If I just left South Korea, not sure I'm gonna make ANC to SDF to PHX by tomorrow haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 8.45.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 8.45.54 AM.png
    140 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: ColoArtist

JGayle007

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2013
Washington, DC
I pre-ordered the 15PM Blue Titanium 512Gb on 9/20 for delivery on 9/22 from T-Mobile. 9/22 came and no iPhone was delivered. The UPS website kept saying the phone would be delivered by 7pm and that it out for delivery. Around 10pm I got a new delivery date of 9/25 by 7pm. Now it's 9/25 and I called T-Mobile telling them I'm getting different status updates from T-Mobile and UPS. So T-Mobile contacted UPS and now I got an email from UPS customer service saying that the package is lost and that I should file a claim with T-Mobile. T-Mobile now says I should wait up to 72 hours since UPS will attempt to deliver up to 3 times. As this ever happened to anyone before? This is/was disappointing.
Just an update on this situation. Spoke to T-mobile on 9/26 since UPS didn't provide a new delivery date. They told me to call back if there is a delay 5 business days after the initial 9/22 delivery date so that they can investigate and see what the best option is which would be tomorrow 9/29. This whole ordeal sucks.

theoryzero

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Any black titanium pro max buyers moved up in delivery window yet? I finally got my order through for a 256GB at 5:29 pacific, 29 minutes after preorders started. My window is still Oct 9 - 16.

Reactions: svish

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
My guess (don’t hold me to it) one of these should/will be yours
Fingers crossed :) UPS says 10/2 but I'm home tomorrow so it'd be nice to get lucky haha!

It was weird my departing scan from INC was at like 11:44pm but the flight took off at 10pm(ish). Do they scan in flight? Figured it was scan on load. We'll see if i get an ANC scan today (probably will). Looks like UPS99 flies daily from INC ANC (crew swap) -> SDF. It's always fun tracking it as well. I work for a commercial airline, so I geek out on this stuff. 🤓

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
It looks like UPS has lost the trade in kit for my iphone upgrade program. Can I just trade the phone in to an Apple Store instead?

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Fingers crossed :) UPS says 10/2 but I'm home tomorrow so it'd be nice to get lucky haha!

It was weird my departing scan from INC was at like 11:44pm but the flight took off at 10pm(ish). Do they scan in flight? Figured it was scan on load. We'll see if i get an ANC scan today (probably will). Looks like UPS99 flies daily from INC ANC (crew swap) -> SDF. It's always fun tracking it as well. I work for a commercial airline, so I geek out on this stuff. 🤓
Oh, I thought you had a delivery date for tomorrow.
Hopefully you will get it tomorrow.

As for the time it depends on how you’re viewing it. You can change the time between Origin, Local, Destination.

UPS doesn’t do flights to the Nashville market so once it leaves Louisville I can’t track a plane and depend on a truck(s) to get here and no major accidents on I-65S lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ColoArtist

cinger0439

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010

Thanks so much for you responses and your information! Hope everyone gets their phones as soon as possible!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.