Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ab2c4

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2013
My black 256gb Pro Max is still on October 19-26. I really hope I don’t have to wait 3-4 more weeks.

Reactions: CarolG

ColoArtist

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2012
Denver, CO
I ordered my natural T 15Pro about 2 hours after the online store opened. Received a delivery date of 10/4-9.

A few days ago my credit card was charged and the status changed to preparing to ship. The delivery date went to 10/3. But only briefly. It missed the shipment deadline for that day...yesterday.

Today Apple's status shows a delivery of 10/3. Earlier than promised. However, UPS has a delivery date of 9/29. Cool.

Reactions: CarolG and Wolfs

CopyChief

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
The label for my trade in kit was created on the 21st. There’s been no movement from FedEx since then. Should i be worried? Or contact Apple?
I had the same problem. I chatted with Apple last night and they sent another trade-in kit, but it also has not moved from Indiana.

Reactions: bkmike6

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
I ordered my natural T 15Pro about 2 hours after the online store opened. Received a delivery date of 10/4-9.

A few days ago my credit card was charged and the status changed to preparing to ship. The delivery date went to 10/3. But only briefly. It missed the shipment deadline for that day...yesterday.

Today Apple's status shows a delivery of 10/3. Earlier than promised. However, UPS has a delivery date of 9/29. Cool.
How is your delivery before mine and I ordered 53 min after preorder date and mine is the Pro Max 512 gigs. I haven't been charged yet.

Popularstranger

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
How is your delivery before mine and I ordered 53 min after preorder date and mine is the Pro Max 512 gigs. I haven't been charged yet.
I was about to say the same thing. I was able to finalize my order 20 something mins after and still don’t have a shipping yet. 15PM natural T 512G — still showing 10/9-10/16

Reactions: mathiasinthe314

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Oof! I liked it better when it had a Friday, Sept 29th delivery date on it this morning lol

1695844455737.png

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
Checked again for local in store pickup at the apple store. non in stock. i'll keep checking, color dont even matter to me anymore.

i've already ordered a caudabe case and torras screen protector. just waiting on getting iPhone 15PM

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Checked again for local in store pickup at the apple store. non in stock. i'll keep checking, color dont even matter to me anymore.

i've already ordered a caudabe case and torras screen protector. just waiting on getting iPhone 15PM
I had better luck with my carrier. I had a November ship date with Apple. Cancelled went with Verizon. It ships Friday.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Oof! I liked it better when it had a Friday, Sept 29th delivery date on it this morning lol
Also same - although my UPS was saying Mon, Oct 2. I think we're all on the same pallet/plane since the scans are all similar. We'll see probably later tonight what happens with some scan updates/movement. Fingers crossed so hard for Friday! 🤞🤞

Vengeful

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2011
Well UPS "attempted to delivery on Friday 9/22" said I wasn't home which was BS, rescheduled for 9/23 but no one came. It has now been missing since at their warehouse... I can only assume I will not be getting my phone. Apple is opening an "investigation" but cannot change my order for in store pick up. Thanks UPS, guess I am just going for a refund and maybe get the phone at a later date for in store pick up.

• Sad
Reactions: CarolG and tekchic

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Well UPS "attempted to delivery on Friday 9/22" said I wasn't home which was BS, rescheduled for 9/23 but no one came. It has now been missing since at their warehouse... I can only assume I will not be getting my phone. Apple is opening an "investigation" but cannot change my order for in store pick up. Thanks UPS, guess I am just going for a refund and maybe get the phone at a later date for in store pick up.
It's scary to me how many phones are getting stolen. Don't they know that Apple has the serial number and should be able to disable them completely? Or is that not the case? :( Makes me worried every time I have to deal with FedEx (less so with UPS, they've always seemed better in my city).

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California

I have found that UPS’ dates are more accurate for delivery than Apple’s

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
It's scary to me how many phones are getting stolen. Don't they know that Apple has the serial number and should be able to disable them completely? Or is that not the case? :( Makes me worried every time I have to deal with FedEx (less so with UPS, they've always seemed better in my city).
I’ve had three things stolen from FedEX. None from UPS

Reactions: tekchic

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Got mine yesterday at this Apple Store 56 minutes from home and returned my 15 pro max 512 GB blue titanium due to a defect at my home Apple Store and picked up here black titanium 512 GB.

All on IUp

I will only have to pay one month in advance to upgrade same time for 16 ultra

I also got the series 9 graphite stainless steel 45 m since the ultra 2 was huge one me.

People who are doing IUP doing store pickup please have your information written down somewhere and be ready to type it fast to grab one they sell out quickly.
I like the AW 9 better than the Ultra Watch also. The UW is way too big on me!

• Wow
Reactions: surfzen21 and SpecB

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
anyone 515 gig pro max ship earlier than projected?
White 512 PM. Original date was 9-16 or 10-16, I forget. Yesterday moved up to 5-9, yesterday afternoon charged, last night got shipping info, it's shipping from Zhengzhou now. Delivery from UPS originally said 10/2, but now it's "Pending" I think like everyone else w/the same scans.

Reactions: svish

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Also same - although my UPS was saying Mon, Oct 2. I think we're all on the same pallet/plane since the scans are all similar. We'll see probably later tonight what happens with some scan updates/movement. Fingers crossed so hard for Friday! 🤞🤞
It all Depends when and what time they do the “Departure Scan”. Could still make it here by Friday with China being +13hrs ahead of me/us (7am Thursday there).

Guessing (more hoping in all honestly) we’ll see a scan tonight as that’ll give us a better chance of a Friday delivery, if not could be Monday…. The waiting lol

kungpaocow

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
Same thing happened to me. Tracking showed the phone was on UPS truck out for delivery on 9/22. No attempt to deliver and then tracking showed phone was back at UPS facility with delivery on 9/25. However, on 9/25, status did not change to "out for delivery". End of the day, the delivery date changed to 9/26. On 9/26, the tracking switched to "on the way" and "delivery date will be provided soon". I visited the UPS hub and they can't locate the package. Apple has initiated an investigation and then when I asked if they could cancel the order so I could re-purchase in store, they attempted cancellation but couldn't because the phone was already linked to an iCloud account. The plot thickens....Extremely frustrating....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.