Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
IMG_2549.jpeg
Hereā€™s my first scans. UPS says Monday though. Wonder if thereā€™s a chance at getting it Friday? I live in a bigger city (Phoenix)

bkmike6

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2018
The label for my trade in kit was created on the 21st. Thereā€™s been no movement from FedEx since then. Should i be worried? Or contact Apple?

davefromca

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2011
Santa Barbara
I've been reading through these threads and I think I maybe the unlucky one. Ordered 15 PM the evening of 9/18 within the apple store app on my iphone with a Nov 7-14 shipping date. I was hoping that would come down as the earlier orders were filled but guess I'll be waiting a while.

Reactions: CarolG

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I've been reading through these threads and I think I maybe the unlucky one. Ordered 15 PM the evening of 9/18 within the apple store app on my iphone with a Nov 7-14 shipping date. I was hoping that would come down as the earlier orders were filled but guess I'll be waiting a while.
I mean, I'm sure you'll move up some, but it still looks to me like they're trying to fulfill the first HOUR of preorders on 9/15... mine just moved to shipped last night, and I was 35 minutes into preorder morning. It's a queue, and you're a few days of orders into it.

ChrissyBrown

macrumors newbie
Finally returned FW case and exchanged it with a Clay Silicone Case. I think it paired really well with Natural Titanium and it looks beautiful. The Clay Silicone case does not look the same as in the packaging and Apple store. It looks dark gray which I really like.
View attachment 2281839
Nice! But, the important part is what is the doggo's name? What a cutie!

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Everyone who is on the iPhone upgrade program and decisive return the defected iPhone, 15 Pro, Max, and re-purchase will be dealt with this issue. I already spoke to Apple's senior advisor and weā€™re getting this sorted out by letting you know returning and buying a phone on the iPhone program will cause you this headache

Attachments

• IMG_0002.png
    IMG_0002.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Wow
Reactions: Gathomblipoob

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else's UPS change to:
Estimated delivery
The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Originally it was Oct 2nd. Hoping this means it gets moved up, it does seem like I'm on the same pallet/scan sets as the others in this batch that have estimates of Sept 29th. Fingers crossed for Friday but even Monday will be nice. :)

Reactions: CarolG

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
I ordered the 15 Pro max 512 Black Titanium and am going to return the 15 Pro 256 Blue Titanuum. Just wanted the bigger screen and battery life. Going to pick it up Monday when I get back in town.

Reactions: Gathomblipoob
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.