Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Got mine yesterday at this Apple Store 56 minutes from home and returned my 15 pro max 512 GB blue titanium due to a defect at my home Apple Store and picked up here black titanium 512 GB.

All on IUp

I will only have to pay one month in advance to upgrade same time for 16 ultra

I also got the series 9 graphite stainless steel 45 m since the ultra 2 was huge one me.

People who are doing IUP doing store pickup please have your information written down somewhere and be ready to type it fast to grab one they sell out quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_9141.jpeg
    IMG_9141.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 68

Ann Bee

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
I got my phone on time and the box wasn’t tampered with at all! The UPS driver was pretty mad to see how the other box looked when someone tried to rip it open. Used a trade in and bought my phone outright. Upgraded from an old 8+ to the Titanium Blue Pro Max. It hasn’t taken long at all to get used to a phone without a home button. It’s really handy and I have had some fun learning new features. I hope everyone enjoys their experience and deliveries go smoothly. I did have to sign for my package too.

Reactions: ColoArtist

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Finally returned FW case and exchanged it with a Clay Silicone Case. I think it paired really well with Natural Titanium and it looks beautiful. The Clay Silicone case does not look the same as in the packaging and Apple store. It looks dark gray which I really like.
View attachment 2281839
That's the same scheme I went with. The FW case was not worth the extra $10 IMO.

Reactions: anjo10

lsara

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2015
What time does Apple Store usually update its in-store availability for the day?
I know that most people recommend checking in the morning but usually stores get their deliveries either mid morning or afternoon in my experience.

When people talk about 6am it's worth noting that most employees don't get to the stores til 7am or after and there would still be work to be done to get everything into inventory. The mid day stuff will just happen as the employees work through everything.

Note: I was able to score a 15PM yesterday around 1:15pm-1:45pm. They started popping in stock around 1:15pm. I got one at 1:40pm.

Reactions: DDustiNN and SpecB

ct1211

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2012
Michigan
My 15 PM 1TB order just changed from Oct 6 to September 29th!!!

What a pleasant surprise! Instead of new week, it is now day after tomorrow!🙀
I had the same October 6 estimate date, on Saturday I got a notice with tracking for Sept. 29th then yesterday morning got a surprise "Phone out for delivery" and had to run home from work to put out the no signature waiver. It arrived at 3:00PM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.