Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York
Mine is showing Ankorage at 12:38PM.

UPS still says delivery tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that it won't happen. UPS, and the rest, have been unreliable lately.
That's what mine said yesterday and I was expecting it to be delivered today.

However, when I woke up this morning to check, it said there was a weather delay and delivery was rescheduled for tomorrow. It arrived in KY this afternoon.

Reactions: ColoArtist

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Mine is showing Ankorage at 12:38PM.

UPS still says delivery tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that it won't happen. UPS, and the rest, have been unreliable lately.
These are the flights scheduled for tonight to Louisville from Anchorage. My best guess is ours are on UPS99 as that was same flight from Korea to Anchorage..

Itā€™ll get thereā€¦

@tekchic

Attachments

• IMG_4752.png
    IMG_4752.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 60

Detonation

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
Anyone know when the current trade in values change? Been trying to find in store availability each day instead of waiting on shipping, but don't want to wait too long. I guess I could just do a shipped order and cancel if I find it sooner.

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
I am jealous!!! I am in the 10/9-10/16 group but have not seen a charge or any progress change in the Apple Store app. I ordered a blue PM around 45 min after preorders opened.
Wow I ordered after you and mines preparing for shipment. the date hasn't changed yet but I'm suspecting it could ship in a few hours. I think yours will progress along in the next day or so.

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
I am jealous!!! I am in the 10/9-10/16 group but have not seen a charge or any progress change in the Apple Store app. I ordered a blue PM around 45 min after preorders opened.

I completely understand. I spent the last couple days watching others in our 10/9-10/16 group get their tracking info and I ordered around the same time as them. Iā€™m sure youā€™re soon to follow.

cradavis

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
MN
I'll struggle not to keep refreshing all night! I ordered one for my wife about 20 min before I got mine. She was in the 10/4-10/6 group. Hers flipped to preparing to ship last saturday. It didn't clear customs in China until Sunday but still arrived in Minneapolis Tuesday afternoon. Once they move, they go quick.

Reactions: tekchic

brianld

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Seattle
Today I decided Iā€™d rather have a 15 Pro Max instead of the 15 Pro I received on launch day. Ordered the 256Gb Blue 15 PM from Apple directly. Estimated delivery date is 10/27 - 11/03. Has Apple been padding these dates, or are they pretty much spot on? Hoping to get it before 10/27 of course.

On a related note, how many have had luck just dropping in to an Apple Store and seeing what is in stock for walk-ins?

chocoyo00

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2012
SoCal
Does anyone know what happens if UPS attempts to deliver tomorrow but because I live in an apartment building they cannot reach me? I wanted to change the delivery to hold at a UPS store or Access Point for pickup but the option isnā€™t there, will I be able to after UPS attempts to deliver it once?

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone know what happens if UPS attempts to deliver tomorrow but because I live in an apartment building they cannot reach me? I wanted to change the delivery to hold at a UPS store or Access Point for pickup but the option isnā€™t there, will I be able to after UPS attempts to deliver it once?
You need to contact Apple to lift that restriction as Apple is the shipper and only the shipper can request that now.

theoryzero

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Just checked My Choice and mine is in there too! No estimated delivery date yet from UPS and Apple hasnā€™t changed either. But Iā€™m happy itā€™s finally moving.
Still at the label created stage, but My Choice says estimated delivery 10/10 right now. We will see once it is actually shipped.

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Not necessarily. Apple uses a mix of UPS and FedEx in the US for trade in kits. Last year, I got my kit via FedEx but the return label was UPS. This year, my kit is coming from UPS, but I see others reporting receiving them from FedEx.
Good to know, I didn't know that. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.