Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Aurizen

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
Hell everyone, new to the site. Anyway, ordered a 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256gb on the 22nd from T-mobile with an estimated delivery date of 11/06 to 11/20. They actually shipped it on 09/29. Due to be delivered monday 10/02. Seems like they massively overestimated the backorder times on some models. I was totally resigned to waiting until mid November so this was a pleasant surprise. This will be my first iPhone ever btw.
This is definitely Apple's under promise and over deliver.

Last edited:

cradavis

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
MN
Mine just had a departure scan from Louisville at 5:21. It’s about a 4 hour drive from there to the sorting facility here. Should have no problems (knock on wood) getting here for delivery tomorrow.
Nice!!! My wife's left middle of the night on a plane from Louisville the same day of the delivery. Landed in Minneapolis around 5AM....was on a truck for delivery around 8 AM and she had the phone by 2PM. You are probably good to go I'd guess. I am still in the 10/9-10/16 range with order still at the processing step. Makes no sense to me as so many others are moving right now who ordered well after me.

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
Nice!!! My wife's left middle of the night on a plane from Louisville the same day of the delivery. Landed in Minneapolis around 5AM....was on a truck for delivery around 8 AM and she had the phone by 2PM. You are probably good to go I'd guess. I am still in the 10/9-10/16 range with order still at the processing step. Makes no sense to me as so many others are moving right now who ordered well after me.
Hi there, I ordered two iPhone Pro Max 256 Gb on launch date (35 minutes late), one black and the other natural titanium. I have the same dates for both phones (10-9/10-16).
The black one already shipped on Thursday and is going to be delivered tomorrow Monday. But the natural is still processing...
Is yours also natural titanium? Is it an iPhone Pro Max?
I'm checking every moment for changes in this "Processing..." status.

cradavis

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
MN
Hi there, I ordered two iPhone Pro Max 256 Gb on launch date (35 minutes late), one black and the other natural titanium. I have the same dates for both phones (10-9/10-16).
The black one already shipped on Thursday and is going to be delivered tomorrow Monday. But the natural is still processing...
Is yours also natural titanium? Is it an iPhone Pro Max?
I'm checking every moment for changes in this "Processing..." status.
My wife's ProMax white 256 arrived this past Tuesday. I ordered my Pro Max Blue 256 about 45 min after USA pre orders opened and I am still processing.

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
Mine just had a departure scan from Louisville at 5:21. It’s about a 4 hour drive from there to the sorting facility here. Should have no problems (knock on wood) getting here for delivery tomorrow.

Looks like mine’s in the air due to land in Portland at 5:30 PDT. Should have no problems for delivery tomorrow. Yay! That beautiful natural titanium in the 1tb

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
So glad I did not look at my tracking for awhile. I would’ve been bummed for almost 3 hours. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6246.jpeg
    IMG_6246.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 96

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
My wife's ProMax white 256 arrived this past Tuesday. I ordered my Pro Max Blue 256 about 45 min after USA pre orders opened and I am still processing.
First phone was 35 min after pre-orders opened, second one 48 minutes.
I guess there's a shortage in both colors, or maybe it's because it was more than 40 minutes late.
I hope we see some movement tomorrow 🤞🏻

Reactions: cradavis

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
Congrats. On what stage Apple charges your bank account? Is it the right before 'Prepare to Shipping' status or earlier?
Thanks! In my case, the moment I saw the Preparing to ship status, my bank account was already charged. I think it was at the same time the status changed, or maybe a little earlier (couldn't even notice it)

Reactions: Dead0k

mathiasinthe314

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Saint Louis, Missouri
I’m a little nervous, it made it to the sorting facility but it’s not on a truck for delivery yet. Normally that’s happened by now. Hopefully they still get it on a truck and get it delivered today.

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: itsMacTonight

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
I’m a little nervous, it made it to the sorting facility but it’s not on a truck for delivery yet. Normally that’s happened by now. Hopefully they still get it on a truck and get it delivered today.
Good luck! I’m bummed, too. Mine never left Portland. I think it may still fly here, my delivery date hasn’t changed, but the mechanical failure may have taken its toll after all. Hope yours gets to you soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.