Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

gimmebeso

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
@madoka yup, got it this morning!
I'm trying as much as possible not to stress about it, though. Right now, my scheduled delivery is for 10/5, but have a feeling it might be 10/6 or 10/9. We'll see.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Wait! You guys are getting iPhone deliveries?! /endmeme.

I look several times a day and I just want my processing to change to preparing to ship haha. I guess I will actually have to wait til 17-23 =(

Reactions: sudofrank

jtylee

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
St Marys, GA
Well, I ordered my iPhone 15 Pro just now on Apple.com and it says
Ships: 2–3 weeks
Delivers: Oct 26 - Nov 2 by Standard Delivery

So wish me luck! I'm reading about delays in this thread, oof.

Reactions: Dead0k and svish

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Well, I ordered my iPhone 15 Pro just now on Apple.com and it says
Ships: 2–3 weeks
Delivers: Oct 26 - Nov 2 by Standard Delivery

So wish me luck! I'm reading about delays in this thread, oof.
That gives me some hope. I ordered on 9/20 and got a 10/19 - 10/26 delivery estimate. I feel like they’re beating estimates by about 5-7 days right now. I guess production has ramped up.

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
Anyone else get hit with a "A mechanical failure has caused a delay." warning on their iPhone delivery?
Hey! Having issues since my iPhone was picked up by UPS on Monday. It wasn't tendered to UPS on time (it couldn't catch the flight on time I think), today the mechanical failure... 🥲

d_ganggreen

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2015
Nowhere-somewhere-everywhere
Thats a bit odd. I wonder if they truly have people testing these phone trade ins or if they screwing with people. I am terrified of shipping my phone in as I know its fully functional but I am concerned with issues they will create.
Yeah, I contacted Apple immediately and they are putting a note to have it "re-evaluated". I guess worst case I will have it sent back and then sell 3rd party. Just an annoyance I didn't need/want.

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Wait! You guys are getting iPhone deliveries?! /endmeme.

I look several times a day and I just want my processing to change to preparing to ship haha. I guess I will actually have to wait til 17-23 =(
Same boat here... wait, you guys are getting shipping updates!? Haha. Still processing here for my Black 256 PM. Maybe we'll get it a few days before the 17th or directly on the day itself. A guy can dream...

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
Got notice today that apple says I will only get $300 for my 14 Pro Max as the "wifi is not functional". WTF...I literally just had it a few weeks ago and never had any issue with the wireless.
That is ********. Don’t accept that and ask for it back. They use a 3rd party and this is them trying to get one over you. Don’t let them! Especially knowing it worked just fine before hand.

Brewdogg18

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2018
Same boat here... wait, you guys are getting shipping updates!? Haha. Still processing here for my Black 256 PM. Maybe we'll get it a few days before the 17th or directly on the day itself. A guy can dream...
I am also getting the black 256 iPhone PM. Mine just moved this evening (5 o’clock eastern time) to preparing to ship and my card was charged!!! I was part of the 10/17-10/24 group.

Reactions: Dead0k

jtylee

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
St Marys, GA
That gives me some hope. I ordered on 9/20 and got a 10/19 - 10/26 delivery estimate. I feel like they’re beating estimates by about 5-7 days right now. I guess production has ramped up.
Nice, how long do they take to hit the actual debit card? did you notice?

ActionFigures

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2018
IMG_9290.jpeg

c'mon man lol

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I am also getting the black 256 iPhone PM. Mine just moved this evening (5 o’clock eastern time) to preparing to ship and my card was charged!!! I was part of the 10/17-10/24 group.
I'm wondering if they get different shipments in randomly of specific colored iphones and this round was black? Im guessing its scattered between the standard and pro models with different GB also in each shipment.

I'm just grasping at straws as I jealously watch everyone cheer with their tracking information. I am cheering you all on however!

Also the mechanical failure is a complete troll.

maurihamm

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2015
I'm wondering if they get different shipments in randomly of specific colored iphones and this round was black? Im guessing its scattered between the standard and pro models with different GB also in each shipment.

I'm just grasping at straws as I jealously watch everyone cheer with their tracking information. I am cheering you all on however!

Also the mechanical failure is a complete troll qr

Also the mechanical failure is a complete troll.
My iPhone was shipped on Monday morning, it's status hasn't changed since Monday 😔 first tendered to UPS late, didn't catch the flight, now a mechanical failure, what's next? Will we see some movement tomorrow, for how long will it stay in China?

Attachments

• IMG_20231004_210440.jpg
    IMG_20231004_210440.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 72

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
My iPhone was shipped on Monday morning, it's status hasn't changed since Monday 😔 first tendered to UPS late, didn't catch the flight, now a mechanical failure, what's next? Will we see some movement tomorrow, for how long will it stay in China?
I imagine China wants to test out your iPhone first. Seriously I cant imagine how annoying it is knowing its sitting when it should be flying to your front door. Hopefully there is movement soon!

Reactions: maurihamm
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.